- Smoother Safer Towing: Add instant air ride towing to your pickup & camper with a equalizer, weight-distribution hitch (easily bolt your existing weight-distribution head to air equalizer).
- Absorbs Road Shock: Air equalizer absorbs the road shock & cushion the ride when towing a camper with a weight-distribution hitch
- Air Ride Technology: Built in air bag + 4 bump cushions direct the road shock through the airbag
- Easy Installation: Fits & bolts to most major brands of weight-distribution hitch heads: Fastway E2, Equalizer, Reese, Husky, Pro Series, Torklift, Blue OX, Camco Eaz Lift & Curt round bar (doesn’t fit curt trutrack or trunnion head). Measure your head, the air equalizer fits heads that have 2-1/2″ center to center or 3-1/4″ center to center bolt hole patterns.
- Adjustable & Heavy-Duty: 12,000 lbs towing & 1,200 lbs tongue weight capacity plus 7″ of Adjustment (5″ of rise to 2″ drop). Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Available for 2″ & 2 1/2″ receiver hitch tubes: Works great on GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline pickup trucks.
- Kit includes: Air Equalizer, XR Ball Mount Base frame and two handled hitch pins w/clips. Upgrade to also include a combo ball mount with 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Huge selection of ball mount adaptors available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more that work with the XR Ball Mount base frame.
Add instant air ride towing to your pickup & camper with a equalizer, weight-distribution hitch. The patent pending Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer™ easily bolts to your existing weight distribution head. The air hitch for an equalizer load leveling hitch absorbs the road shock and cushions the chucking, tugs and jerks you feel when towing a camper & pickup with a weight distribution system. Fits most major brands of weight-distribution hitches. This Shocker Air Equalizer has 12,000 lbs towing & 1,200 lbs tongue weight rating capacities and offers 7 inches of adjustment up or down (+5″ rise to -2″ of drop). Air Equalizer kit comes with Air Equalizer, XR ball mount base for a 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver hitch. It can also be ordered to include a combo ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball to use with the XR ball mount when you’re not towing other trailers without weight distribution. The build in air bag, along with the 4 bump cushions, direct the rock shock through the airbag, still allowing your weight-distribution hitch to work as intended, giving you a smoother and safer ride for you, your pickup, camper and its’ contents. Plus the additional advantage of the Shocker Hitch for your weight distribution hitch is your ability to adjust air pressure up or down when your towing different weights for best ride and load control. Featuring a premium gray powder-coat finish on air equalizer and black powder-coat finish on XR base frame ball mount. The optional combo drop ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a clear zinc plated finish.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle. The Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer has 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs on tongue weight.
Quality Manufacturing: Manufactured in Arthur. ND USA
Air Ride Equalizer: Shocker Air Equalizer is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! No more jarring every time you cross a section divider on a rough road or concrete highway. Your Shocker hitch for an equalizer absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our air equalizer design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and camper. The air ride equalizer for a weight distribution system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air equalizer hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch air equalizer absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Pickup & Camper: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride.
Tons of Attachments for XR Ball Mount: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts that would with the XR ball mount base frame.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning