- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Includes heavy duty Pintle Hook ball mount. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings.
- Adjustable height (0″ to 3″ drop or 2-1/2″ to 5-1/2″ drop)
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- Available for 2″ & 2 1/2″ receiver hitch tubes
- Choose from 12,000 lb or HD 16,000 lb rated tow capacity & 1,200 or 1,600 lb tongue wt
- Kit includes Shocker Air Base Frame & Pintle Hook Ball Mount Attachment with 2 pins
- Fits GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline.
- Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from combo multi-ball mounts, draw bars, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker Air Pintle Receiver Hitch with pintle hook that has a 2-1/2″ to 5-1/2″ Drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Works great on pickup trucks. This military style air ride hitch comes in handy for pintle hitch trailer lowing. The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the pintle hook Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD with the pintle hook to mount to your pintle ring trailer. Original is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning