- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- Built in HD Air Ride System: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Adjustable Pintle Hook: 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. Cushioned adjustable pintle hook ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. 10-Ton 20,000 lbs Capacity. (When used with 12K air hitch, max trailer tow weight is 12,000 lbs GTW and when used with HD air hitch it is 20,000 lbs GTW.
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 12,000 lbs to 20,000 lbs GTW: Choose Original Air Hitch for 12,000 lbs tow capacity with 1,200 lbs tongue weight or HD air hitch for 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount).
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in air ride system & dual bump cushions, adjustable pintle hook and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from drawbar, clevis pin, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts, combo ball, sway tab option attachments and more.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Air Pintle Receiver Hitch with pintle hook that has 8 Adjustment holes for an adjustable height of 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. Great for contractor, overlanding, equipment, military or off-road towing. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. This pintle hook fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Works great on pickup trucks, vans and select SUV’s with receiver tube below the bumper. This military style air ride hitch comes in handy for pintle hitch trailer lowing. The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the pintle hook Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. This adjustable pintle has a nice fix because of the design reducing slop and the built in air ride system smooths out your towing. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers. Often used on farm applications, contractor trailers and off-road trailers. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air ride for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air spring bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, combo ball, sway bar tab attachments, raised mounts and more.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD with the pintle hook to mount to your pintle ring trailer. Original is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 20,000 lbs towing capacity and 2,000 lbs on tongue weight.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning