- Trailer Tongue Vertical Channel Style Weld On Adapter for Trailer A-Frame
- Convert your trailer a-frame to one that accepts Vertical Channel couplers
- Equipped with 6 Adjustment Holes
- Converts a Typical 50-degree Trailer Tongue Into a Vertical Channel
- The outer front is 4″ wide, the outer rear is 11″ wide. From front to back it measures 7-1/2″.
- Welding required for installation
The Trailer Tongue Vertical Channel mount adapter for your trailer a-frame is a weld on adapter that converts your typical horizontal trailer tongue to accept a vertical channel type coupler. This weld on vertical channel mount has 6 adjustment holes. The six bolt hole pattern works great with typical vertical channel trailer couplers. Available completely welded, spot welded or just the components. Perfect for modifying a trailer or when building a custom trailer. The outer front is 4″ wide, the outer rear is 11″ wide. From front to back it measures 7-1/2″.
California Resident: Prop 65 Warning