- Smoother Safer Towing: Add instant air ride towing to your pickup & camper trailer with a equalizer, weight-distribution hitch & sway control kit. (easily bolt the weight-distribution head to air equalizer).
- Absorbs Road Shock: Air equalizer absorbs the road shock & cushions the ride when towing a camper with a weight-distribution hitch.
- Weight Distribution Hitch: Evenly distributes the weight over the axles of tow your vehicle and trailer to add stability and control.
- Eliminates Trailer Sway: Dual friction sway bars stiffen the connection between truck and trailer, allowing you to adjust and fine-tune your towing experience. Help reduce any sway from wind or road conditions.
- For 2-5/16″ Couplers & Made Fits Pickup Trucks Only: The Air Equalizer is designed for pulling with a Pickup Truck – it will not work with SUV/CUV with coil over springs in the rear. Comes with 2-5/16″ hitch ball. If you have a 2″ coupler you will need to change the ball. (2″ ball not included)
- Air Ride Technology: Built in air bag + 4 bump cushions direct the road shock through the airbag.
- Adjustable & Heavy-Duty: 12,000 lbs towing & 1,200 lbs tongue weight capacity plus 7″ or 9″ of Adjustment (5″ of rise to 2″ drop or choose 5″ rise to 4″ drop). Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Designed for 6,000 to 11,500 lbs gtw camper trailers.
- Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes: Works great on GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier and Honda Ridgeline pickup trucks.
- Kit includes: Air Equalizer, XR Ball Mount Base frame and two-handled hitch pins w/clips, round bar weight distribution hitch & 2 sway friction sway control arm bar kits and mini ball kits.
- 2 Friction Sway Control Arm Bar Systems (1 per side) Includes: Sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy duty trailers, race trailers and toy haulers.
- How to set the air? After you hook up wd bars, air the hitch until the truck side bump cushions are not compressed. If the trailer side bump cushions are compressed you have too much air in the bag. See video
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design that produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our air equalizer design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shocks, torsion arms, and other over-engineered gadgets.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and camper. The air ride equalizer for a weight distribution system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air equalizer hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Adds Life To Your Pickup & Camper: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch air equalizer absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! No more jarring every time you cross a section divider on a rough road or concrete highway. Your Shocker hitch for an equalizer absorbs the thumps and bumps.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
It’s time to tow with ease of mind and have a safe, smooth trip. Get a smooth, straight towing experience when adding instant air ride and a weight distribution kit with friction sway control arms to your pickup and camper. The patented Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer™ easily bolts to the included weight distribution hitch head. The built in Shocker air bag cushions and smooths out your ride while the weight distribution system keeps your truck and trailer level. Once you add in the dual friction sway control arms your ride will not only be level but will tow straight down the road. When towing larger trailers, you may experience trailer sway from wind, passing vehicles, rough & uneven road surfaces. This sway control arm kit system is made to prevent the trailer from swaying. The air hitch for an equalizer load leveling hitch absorbs the road shock and cushions the chucking, tugs and jerks you feel when towing a camper & pickup with a weight distribution system. This Shocker Air Equalizer has 12,000 lbs towing & 1,200 lbs tongue weight rating capacities and offers 7 inches of adjustment up or down with (+5″ rise to -2″ of drop) or (+5″ rise to -4″ of drop). The Air Equalizer with sway control weight distribution kit comes with an Air Equalizer, XR ball mount base for a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch, a round bar weight distribution hitch with sway bar tabs, and dual sway control arms with mini ball kit. The built-in air bag, along with the 4 bump cushions, direct the rock shock through the airbag, still allowing the weight-distribution hitch to work as intended, giving you a smoother and safer ride for you, your pickup, camper and its’ contents. Plus the added advantage of the Shocker Hitch and weight distribution kit is your ability to adjust air pressure up or down when your towing different weights for best ride and load control. Featuring a premium gray powder-coat finish on air equalizer and black powder-coat finish on XR base frame ball mount & WD hitch. This kit is designed for pickup trucks only with leaf springs. Designed to fit 2-5/16″ trailer couplers, if you have a 2″ trailer coupler you will need to change the hitch ball. Quality Manufacturing: Manufactured in Arthur. ND USA.
Air Ride Equalizer: Shocker Air Equalizer is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Weight Distribution Hitch: The 11,500 lbs. weight distribution kit allows you to level your truck and trailer for a safer ride. Designed for 6,000 to 11,500 lbs gtw camper trailers.
Dual Friction Sway Control Arms: Great for drastically reducing trailer sway. A single system comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is perfect for travel use with camping trailers, heavy-duty trailers, race trailers, and toy haulers.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning