SHOCKER HITCH® Manufacturer Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies to hitch products manufactured by Shocker Hitch. and purchased directly from Shocker Hitch, or purchased from an Authorized Shocker Hitch Dealer. Warranty applies to the individual (customer) who purchased the product for their own use, and is not
Product Registration: Should you ever need to use our warranty, please fill out our product warranty registration form to speed up any warranty claims you may need in the future.
Shocker Hitch Guarantee
Our warranty is in addition to our Shocker Hitch Guarantee. We want you to be totally satisfied, as part of our Shock Hitch Guarantee, we offer free shipping & free returns. See our Guarantee for complete details.
What does this limited warranty cover?
The Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty period of One Year from original date of purchase. During the Warranty Shocker Hitch will repair or replace, at no charge, the Shocker Hitch, or parts of the Shocker Hitch, that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Shocker Hitch, at our discretion, will either repair the hitch at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or replace the entire hitch assembly.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for hitches purchased from ShockerHitch, or sold through one of our authorized dealers, is One Year (365 days) from date of purchase. Any replacement hitch, or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 365 days from original purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
- Shipping or transportation costs incurred to repair or replace the hitch.
- Damage incurred on the hitch while in transit to Shocker Hitch for warranty purposes. Any finish such as, paint, powdercoating, electroplating, etc.,on the hitch. Normal wear and tear of hitch under proper use. Labor or service charges involved in replacing any hitch. Damage resulting from abuse, neglect, misuse, or any accident. Product which is improperly installed, overloaded, modified, or altered. Loss of time, expense, vehicle use, other vehicle damage, replacement rental, lodging, or any incidental cost
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage resulting from improper maintenance.
- Damage resulting from theft of a product, loss of a product, and natural disasters.
- Damage resulting from improper use or application, such as exceeding weight ratings.
- Use of unapproved accessories, or unapproved modification to the product or Shocker Hitch
What you need to do to obtain warranty?
First, within one year (365 days), customer must call us to determine the problem and find the most appropriate solution for you. Customer must provide proof of retail purchase to Shocker Hitch. Customer is responsible for shipping or transport costs incurred while returning the defective hitch or part to Shocker Hitch, Inc. Any returned product that is replaced or refunded becomes the property of Shocker Hitch.
Please use our warranty registration form to register your product for warranty. To start a warranty claim, please contact us
- To start a warranty claim, contact us. Please give us a call at 701-707-2666 or use our contact us form. Please provide information on the part #, what is defective and provide pictures. To speed up warranty claims, please complete our product warranty registration form.
- Confirmation. We will confirm purchase date and determine if the item is still under warranty. If the item qualifies for warranty, we will process your request in accordance with our warranty policy.