- Great for reducing trailer sway: Use 1 system for trailers under 10K and 2 systems for trailers over 10K
- Adjustable Friction Bar: Can be adjusted to fine-tune your towing experience.
- Sway Bar Kit Includes: Sway control friction bar assembly, one 1-1/4″ trailer mounted ball, one 1-1/4″ mini hitch ball for sway control tab ball mount and install hardware
- HD Black Finish: Heavy-duty durable black powder coat finish.
- Ideal for: Camping travel trailers, race trailers, enclosed trailers, cargo trailers and about any trailer with sway issues.
- Ball Mount with Sway Bar Tabs Not Included: Shocker sway control ball mount attachments sold separately. This kit works with Shocker sway control hitches.
- Integrated Design: Works with our Sway Control Hitches
- Kit Includes: Comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, one 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, one 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips.
If you are experiencing trailer sway while towing check out the Shocker hitch sway bar arm kit will help reduce trailer sway. This is a very economical way to assist with fixing trailer sway problems. Whether you are towing campers or smaller or larger trailers, you may experience trailer sway from wind, passing vehicles, and rough & uneven road surfaces. This friction sway control arm bar kit is made to prevent the trailer from swaying. We offer a sway control arm bar system kit that works with the many different Shocker Hitch ball mounts that have sway bar mounting tags. Available in combo, drop, or raised ball with sway bar tabs (sold separately). The friction sway bars attach to the front of your trailer on the side of the a-frame and your ball mount attachment with sway bar tabs. This sway control system is used to stiffen the connection between the truck and trailer, keeping it straight and in line with the towing vehicle. The arm is adjustable, and you increase the resistance on the highway and can reduce the resistance when in town or taking sharp corners. Learn more about preventing & fixing trailer sway. This kit works with Shocker sway control hitches.
You will want to use one (1) Shocker sway control system when towing up to 10,000 pounds and/or 24′ trailers & when towing over 10,000 pounds and/or trailers longer than 24′, two (2) Shocker sway control systems may be required. A single system comes with an adjustable sway control friction arm assembly, one 1-1/4″ trailer-mounted mini ball, one 1-1/4″ hitch-mounted ball with the lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy-duty trailers, race trailers, and toy haulers.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning