- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Adjustable air draw bar hitch mount with 1″ hole for farm applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- Air ride technology: Instant air ride towing for your pickup & trailer. Built in airbag cushions ride & absorbs road shock
- The air bag sits under receiver tube. Adjust the air pressure for the best ride and load control
- Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads
- 8 adjustment holes 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop
- Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes
- Use on pickup trucks, utv’s, atv’s, gators and more. Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons
- Premium powder coat finish on hitch and draw bar mount
- Choose 12,000 lb or 16,000 lb rated towing capacity & 0 lb tongue wt
- Comes complete with Shocker air base frame assemble with built in airbag, adjustable drawbar mount and two d-handle ball mount pins
- Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size? For this product, our 2″ hitch will not fit a 2-1/2″ receiver, however our 2-1/2″ hitch with 3″ sleeve will also fit a 3″ receiver.
The Shocker air bumper mount drawbar hitch comes with 1″ hole for quick hookup on the farm and is designed for towing on the farm with various trailers, wagons, and more. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Add instant air ride to your pickup and trailer or wagon. This Shocker Air Hitch has a drawbar mount. It also offers 8 adjustment holes for 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 0 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is an air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer. The built-in airbag cushions the ride and absorbs the road shock creating a smoother and safer towing experience. This Shocker air receiver hitch fits into a standard receiver hitch tube. This shock-absorbing ball mount takes the bumps, jerks, tugs, and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride. Cushions ride and works nicely to help the tendency of trailer sway. Works great on compact, midsize, and full-size pickup trucks, vans, ATV, utv, gators, and select SUV’s that the receiver hitch is under the bumper. Have a CUV? Check out our Cushion Ball Mounts. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD. Original is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 16,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,600 lbs on tongue weight.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in airbag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and its contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning