- New – Now Accepting Pre-Orders – Pre-Order Now – Shipping 8-29-2022
- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & 3″ Ball Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- 40,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Patent pending 40,000 lbs dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for 3″ gooseneck ball.
- Fits 3″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler)
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing your gooseneck
- Custom Fit: Available for 100mm Square, 4″ Square & Crank style gooseneck stems. – If you have a round stem, check out our Shocker Goose Air Hitch for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Includes complete Shocker 40K Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner square stem & 40,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 3″ ball.
- Not Sure What You Need To Order? Order by Trailer Manufacture. Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
- Patented Product: Shocker Gooseneck Surge Air Hitch & Coupler is a patented product with additional patents pending.
New from Shocker Hitch. Pre-order now for August 29, 2022 shipping. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer, with a 40,000 lb gooseneck air hitch & coupler. The 40,000 lb air ride Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler for 3″ gooseneck hitch ball is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing to cushion your towing. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. Design for hot shot gooseneck trailer operators and heavy-duty gooseneck trailer towing. The built in airbag filters the road shock through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Plus since you can adjust the air, you can fine tune for when you are fully loaded or towing an empty trailer. Featuring the patent pending exclusive 40,000 lbs Shift Lock™ gooseneck air coupler for 3″ gooseneck balls only. Upgrade your heavy duty gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. Whether you are a occasionally tow or are doing hotshot trucking, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your hauling. This is the preferred gooseneck air hitch for hotshot haulers. And considered the one best hot shot trucking accessories. Available for Gooseneck trailers with square tube and crank handle style stems. The shock absorbing hitch for a gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, race haulers, livestock, toy haulers, tilt, horse trailers and more. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & 3″ shift lock coupler. Installs in minutes. Featuring 3 height adjustment holes & extends your hitch 3″ forward. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- Now Accepting Pre-Orders Now: Pre-Orders will be Shipping 8/29/2022
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control for when you are fully loaded and towing an empty trailer. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 40,000 lbs rated, patent pending gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Plus it extends your factory hitch 3″ forward. 40,000 Tow & 7,000 LBS Tongue Weight Capacity.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning