Browse our selection of towing tips, tricks and best practices.
- Advantages of Air Ride TowingSteel springs & torsion axles are not adjustable. Air bag hitches & ball mounts can carry very heavy loads & still stay soft, which is a big win.
- How Much Air Pressure Do I Need for My Shocker Hitch?Quick Answer: It varies based on your trailer and the amount of weight you are hauling. Here is our air pressure guide for Shocker Hitches.
- Typical ApplicationsTrailer applications for air bag hitches include small campers to HD skid steer trailers, end dumps, gooseneck and more.
- What Size Drop Ball Mount Do I Need?How to know what size of drop ball mount you need to level your truck and trailer for smooth towing.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Have?The best way to measure your receiver hitch tube is to measure inside of the tube to inside of the tube
- Why Grease Your Hitch Ball?Do you have a hard time disconnecting your trailer coupler from your receiver hitch ball? Bob shares why greasing your hitch ball with help with that and much more.