- Now Accepting Pre-Orders Now: Pre-Orders will be Shipping 7/11/2022
- 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Air Hitch Conversion Kit: Includes Replacement Gooseneck Pin Box & Shocker Gooseneck Air Hitch & Coupler
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory 5th wheel box with a gooseneck pin box. Then the Gooseneck air hitch & coupler Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride.
- Up to 25,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 25k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- 2 Gooseneck Pin Box Option to Choose From: Choose Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes.
- Includes complete Replacement Gooseneck pin box along with Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 25,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Note: This gooseneck hitch has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Gooseneck Pin Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. This gooseneck air hitch cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube steel is too short for that application.
Air ride upgrade for 5th wheel camper trailers. Upgrade your 5th wheel camper with a gooseneck pin box and Shocker QuickAir™ gooseneck air hitch and coupler. This conversion kit comes complete with a heavy duty steel replacement gooseneck pin box along with a complete Shocker gooseneck air hitch with shift lock coupler for a 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball. Get smoother safer towing along with faster hookups and disconnects with the Shocker air QuickAir™ 5th wheel to gooseneck conversion kit. The built in airbag cushions your truck and camper and absorbs the road shock giving you a much nicer towing experience. Since it’s air ride, you can simply adjust the air pressure for when your camper is loaded or unloaded. Featuring up to 6,000 lbs tongue weight and 25,000 lbs grow trailer weight. The patented and additional patent pending Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with shift lock coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck trailer towing for your rv camper. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your 5th wheel rv camper trailer. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patent pending exclusive 25K Shift Lock™ Couplers for 2-5/16″ hitch balls Whether you are a occasionally tow or are going camping all over the country, this 5th wheel to gooseneck system adds instant air ride to your towing. Gooseneck pin box available for these 5th wheel Campers with Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
- Note: This gooseneck hitch has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Gooseneck Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. This gooseneck air hitch cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube steel is too short for that application.
New From Shocker Hitch – Now Accepting Pre-Orders – Shipping 7/11/22
Installs in minutes. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 25,000 lbs rated, patent pending gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth camper towing experience the next time out.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your trailer.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning