- Sway Control Cushion Hitch Towing Kit: Includes 20K Cushion Hitch, Combo Ball with Sway Bar Tabs and 1 or 2 Sway Arm Bar Kits.
- Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions. Cushions road shock & reduces trailer sway for a smooth, safe, and straight towing experience.
- Shock Absorbing HD Cushions: Dual bump cushion design absorbs road shock. Great for HD towing.
- Sway Tab Combo Ball Mount: 1 piece construction with 2″ and 2-5/16″ trailer hitch ball durable premium powder coat finish with welded sway tabs.
- Friction Sway Control Bar Kit Options: Order with 1 Sway Arm Kit for use with Trailer up to 10K lbs. Order with 2 Sway Arm Kits for use with Trailers over 10K lbs.
- Great for Reducing Trailer Sway: Use 1 system for trailers under 10K and 2 systems for trailers over 10K. Can be adjusted to fine-tune your towing experience.
- Ideal on Trucks to Vans: Great on motorhomes, RVs, pickups, vans, SUVs, CUVs & minivans.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 7 adjustment holes for adjustability (rise/drop depends on mount)
- Flip Around Design: Entire Hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 20,000 lbs. Heavy Duty Capacity: 20,000 lbs. towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs. tongue weight. (can vary by mount)
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs. & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, CUVs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch-mounted towing mud flaps like the Shocker Hitch Tow Flaps and more
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches
- Sway Towing Kit Includes: Complete adjustable Shocker impact max cushion hitch base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls & 2 sway bar tabs, 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips & one or two friction sway control arm kits. Choose between a single or dual sway control system.
- A single sway control arm kit comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy-duty trailers, race trailers, and toy haulers.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Reduce trailer sway and road shock with the Shocker Hitch 20K Impact Max Cushion Hitch Sway Control Towing Starter Kit. Designed specifically to reduce trailer sway when towing this kit includes a Shocker unique combo ball mount with welded sway tabs. The Shocker cushioned hitch combo ball mount kit with welded tabs for sway control arm/bars includes the sway arm kit with mini hitch ball. Shocker Impact Max sway control cushion hitch with combo ball mount is designed for heavy-duty use to cushion the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 20,000 lbs. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. It has a 7″ height adjustment range from 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 20,000 lbs. tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs. tongue weight. Welded combo ball mount with a premium powder coat finish along with sway bar tabs for the mini ball on each side. Shocker Impact Max cushioned hitch ball mount provides versatility and a way smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The shock-absorbing ball mount has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling campers to enclosed trailers.
When towing larger trailers, you may experience trailer sway from wind, passing vehicles, and rough uneven road surfaces. This sway control arm kit system is made to prevent the trailer from swaying. We offer a sway control arm bar system kit that connects from the Shocker sway control ball mount (sold separately) of the hitch to the front of the trailer. This sway control system is used to stiffen the connection between the truck and trailer, keeping it straight and in line with the towing vehicle.
You will want to use one (1) friction sway control arm kit when towing up to 10,000 pounds and/or 24′ trailers & when towing over 10,000 pounds and/or trailers longer than 24′, use two (2) friction sway control arm kits. A single sway control arm kit comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy-duty trailers, race trailers, and toy haulers.
This Shocker Impact Max black cushioned sway bar combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on motorhomes, RVs, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, CUVs, and minivans. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch-mounted mud flaps. Sway Bar combo mounts come fully powder-coated. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning