- Dual Cushion HD Hitch: Dual Cushioned drop ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 0″ of Rise to 7-1/2″ of drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Choose Hitch Ball: Pick between a 2″ ball (rated at 10,000 lbs. tow cap) or a 2-5/16″ ball (rated at 20,000 lbs. tow cap).
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable drop ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This 20K black Impact Max Shocker drop cushion hitch ball mount has a dual bump cushion design for cushioning and absorbing the road shock when your towing. The Impact Max drop cushion bumper hitch features 7 adjustment holes for up to 7-1/2″ of drop which is great for taller lifted pickup trucks and suvs. The Shocker Impact Max drop ball mount comes with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball and is designed for towing a variety of trailers including skid steer equipment trailers, boat trailers, fish & ice house, race trailers, cargo trailers, campers and more. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. It cushions your towing experience with the built in dual bump cushions, absorbing both the up/down & forward/backward jerks and tugs you experience towing. This HD cushion hitch is rated at 20,000 lbs towing capacity & 2,000 lbs tongue weight featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker Impact series cushioning drop hitch ball mounts provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a traditional solid ball mount. This Shocker drop Impact Max cushioned ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard 2″, 2-1/2″, or 3″ receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of ball mount attachments; standard mounts, combo ball, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning