- Adjustable HD Hitch: Featuring a combo ball with welded-on sway control bar tabs
- Combo Ball Mount with Sway Bar Tab Mounts: 1-piece welded combo ball mount with 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and sway tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit). 2-5/16″ ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2″ ball is 10,000 lbs GTW.
- Flip Around Design: Base frame hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 8 to 10″ of Adjustment: 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop or 5-1/2 rise” and 5-1/2″ drop depending on hitch selected.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Black Powder Coat Finish: Base is premium black powder coat finish and sway bar combo mounts comes fully zinc plated.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch-mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength.
- Includes complete Shocker XR base frame, adjustable combo ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls with welded-on sway control bar tabs along with 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable combo ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with 2 ball mount attachment pins and works with all our ball mount attachments. This adjustable & versatile design offers up to 20,000 lbs gtw along with up to 2,000 lbs tongue weight and 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop or 5-1/5″ rise to 5-1/2″ of drop, depending on hitch selected. The XR has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility for your towing needs The welded sway bar tabs with holes are great for using with friction sway control bar kits. The sway bar tabs are for use with sway control kits such as the curt 17200 sway control arm kit to reduce trailer sway. Sway Bar combo mount comes fully zinc plated. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With the combo adjustable ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability with welded sway bar tab mounts. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning