- Dual Cushion Hitch: Combined with a zinc plated quad cushioned draw bar mount with a 1″ hole for farm applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 4″ of Rise to 4″ of drop. Great for pickups & UTV’s
- Designed For Farm Use: Perfect for wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers and more.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable cushion draw bar mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushion hitch with cushioned drawbar mount. This cushioned draw bar hitch comes with 1″ hole for quick hookup on the farm and is designed for towing on the farm with various trailers and more for quick hook up (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). It cushions your towing experience with the dual bump cushion design absorbing the road shock creating a smooth tow. Rated is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 4″ or Rise to 4″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 0 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable drop cushioned hitch mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, utv’s and more. Ideal to use with pulling hay wagons, anhydrous tanks, farm wagons, and a variety of quick pin-type trailers around the farm or ranch. Shocker Impact cushioned drawbar hitch mount provides the ultimate hitch in versatility and a smoother towing experience as opposed to a solid mount. The Shocker Impact mount has built-in adjust-ability & maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned drawbar mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube.
Tons of Attachments: The base frame works with all of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning