- HD Cushion Hitch for Sway Control: Dual Cushioned combo ball mount with a 2″ & 2-5/16″ trailer ball and welded sway tabs.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Built-in Sway Bar Tabs: 2 built-in sway control bar tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit).
- Ideal on Trucks to Vans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, sprinter vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: Entire hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Welded 1-Piece Combo Ball: 2″ & 2-5/16″ with a welded sway tabs design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium with a durable powder coat finish. Choose silver or black.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Safety Red Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / with a durable powder coat finish mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with cushions reduces the tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Comes with 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; drop, raised, pintle, pintle with ball, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Hitch Kit Includes: Includes the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly with built in bump cushions, combo dual ball sway tab mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips. (friction sway bar not included).
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushioned hitch combo ball mount with welded tabs for the basic sway control arm / bars with mini hitch ball. Shocker Impact sway control cushion hitch with combo ball mount is designed for heavy duty use to cushion the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. It has 7″ of height adjustment range from 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Welded combo ball mount with a premium powder coating along with sway bar tabs for the mini ball on each side. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides versatility and a way smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling campers to enclosed trailers. This Shocker Impact cushioned sway bar combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch mounted mud flaps. Sway Bar combo mounts come powder coat finish. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 sway control kit, which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning