- Dual bump cushion design for cushioning and absorbing the road shock when your towing
- Sway control drop ball mount with 2 sway control tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- 7″ of Adjustment – 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop, great for taller pickups, suvs & motorhomes. 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight & Choose either a 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball
- Features 2 adjustment holes for length and it also works great with hitch mounted mud flaps or shocker hitch tow flaps
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately).
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo dual ball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete Shocker drop XRC hitch cushioned base frame assembly with built in dual bump cushions, adjustable drop ball mount with sway bar tabs, hitch ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
This XRC Shocker drop cushion hitch with sway bar tabs has a dual bump cushion design for cushioning and absorbing the road shock when your towing. The XRC drop cushion bumper hitch features 7 adjustment holes for up to 7-1/2″ of drop which is great for taller lifted pickup trucks and suvs. The Shocker XRC cushioned drop ball mount comes with either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing a variety of trailers including skid steer equipment trailers, boat trailers, fish & ice house, race trailers, cargo trailers, campers and more. It cushions the your towing experience with the built in dual bump cushions, absorbing both the up/down & forward/backward jerks and tugs you experience towing. Rated is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight. Featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker XRC series cushioning drop hitch with sway bar tabs provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a traditional solid ball mount. This Shocker drop XRC cushioned ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard 2″ or 2-1/2″ receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Note: The sway control tab mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of ball mount attachments; standard mounts, combo ball, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker drop XRC cushion hitch with sway bar tabs is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning