- HD adjustable combo ball mount with multi-balls 2″ & 2-5/16″
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps
- Multi-ball 1-piece construction for max strength & durability. Premium clear zinc finish
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adapter (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more
- Comes compete with Shocker XR base frame, adjustable combo ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable dual ball mount has a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This XR series ball mount has adjustability of 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop with a 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish looks sharp and gets the job done. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable combo ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With the combo adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, sway bar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments & raised mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning