- HD adjustable combo ball mount with multi-balls 2″ & 2-5/16″
- 6 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- Multi-ball 1-piece construction for max strength & durability. Premium clear zinc finish
- 10,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,000 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable base frame, multi-ball mount & 2 ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable ball mount with combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 10,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,000 lbs tongue weight. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility.
With the combo adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
Shocker XR Adjustable Ball Mount Video
Shocker XR Ball Mount Attachments Video
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning