- Black Adjustable Combo Mount Sway Towing Kit: Combo Ball Mount Hitch w/ Welded Sway Tabs & Sway Control Arm Kit.
- Reduces Trailer Sway: Reduces trailer sway for a smooth, safe, and straight towing experience.
- Adjustable Hitch: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Sway Tab Combo Ball Mount: 1 piece construction 2″ and 2-5/16″ zinc plated trailer ball with welded sway tabs
- 8 Adjustment Holes: Allows for 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop
- Flip Around Design: Entire hitch frame can be flipped around for more drop or rise (4″ of rise to 4″ of drop)
- Hitch Pins: 2 hitch pin holes allow adjustment on the shank length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Designed For: HD contractor type, camper, and enclosed trailer towing
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW Hitch: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Combo Ball with Sway Tabs Rating: 2-5/16″ ball is 20,000 lbs GTW, 2″ Ball is 10,000 GTW. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Sway Control Towing Kit Includes: Complete adjustable Shocker XR hitch base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls & 2 sway bar tabs, 2 ball mount pins & one or two friction sway control arm kits. Choose between a single or dual sway control system.
- Friction Sway Control Bar Kit Options: Order with 1 Sway Arm Kit for use with Trailer up to 10K lbs. Order with 2 Sway Arm Kits for use with Trailers over 10K lbs.
- Great for reducing trailer sway: Use 1 system for trailers under 10K and 2 systems for trailers over 10K
- Adjustable Friction Bar: Can be adjusted to fine-tune your towing experience.
- A single sway control arm kit comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with a lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy-duty trailers, race trailers, and toy haulers.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, pintle & ball, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more (Sold Separately).
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Reduce trailer sway and tow with ease of mind when using the Shocker Hitch Sway Control Towing Starter kit. Designed specifically to reduce trailer sway when towing this kit includes Shocker unique combo ball mount with welded sway tabs. The Shocker XR hitch combo ball mount kit with welded tabs for sway control arm/bars includes the sway arm kit with mini hitch ball. The XR hitch design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. It has 8″ of height adjustment range from 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight depending on shank size. Welded combo ball mount with a premium finish along with sway bar tabs for the mini ball on each side. Shocker XR adjustable hitch ball mount provides versatility and a way simpler towing experience than a standard solid ball mount. The XR ball mount has built-in adjustability maximum versatility with 8 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling campers to enclosed trailers.
When towing larger trailers, you may experience trailer sway from wind, passing vehicles, rough & uneven road surfaces. This sway control arm kit system is made to prevent the trailer from swaying. We offer a sway control arm bar system kit that connects from the Shocker sway control ball mount (sold separately) of the hitch to the front of the trailer. This sway control system is used to stiffen the connection between the truck and trailer, keeping it straight and in line with the towing vehicle.
You will want to use one (1) friction sway control arm kit when towing up to 10,000 pounds and/or 24′ trailers & when towing over 10,000 pounds and/or trailers longer than 24′, use two (2) friction sway control arm kits. A single sway control arm kit comes with the sway control friction arm assembly, 1 1-1/4″ trailer mounted mini ball, 1 1-1/4″ hitch mounted ball with lock washer and nut for your sway control ball mount tab along with 4 metal lag screws and 2 retaining clips. This is great for travel camping trailers, heavy duty trailers, race trailers and toy haulers.
This Shocker XR hitch with sway bar combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch-mounted mud flaps. Sway Bar combo mounts come fully zinc plated. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning