- Adjustable Cushioned Drawbar: Quad cushioned draw ball mount w/ 1″ hole for attachment for farm applications (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- Flip Around Design: Entire hitch frame can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 8″ or 10″ of Adjustment: 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise or 5.5″ rise to 5.5″ drop.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps.
- Great for Farms & Ranches: Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″, and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Premium Black Powder Coat: Premium black powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, sway tab, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more
- Kit Includes a Shocker XR base frame with 8 holes, adjustable cushioned drawbar & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable cushioned drawbar mount with 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Get up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity depending on shank size. Cushioned drawbar has 1″ hole for farm & ranch applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Shocker XR cushioned drawbar hitch mount provides the ultimate in versatility for whatever height trailer you are hooking up to. The XR cushioned has 4 built in rubber cushions & adjust-ability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR cushioned drawbar mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable hitch mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, utv’s and more. Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning