- HD adjustable cushioned draw ball mount w/ 1″ hole for attachment for farm applications (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 4″ rise to 4″ of drop
- Comes with 4 bump cushions for smoother pulling
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Base frame hitch works with all our other Shocker ball mount adapters attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes black Shocker XR base frame, adjustable drawbar mount with built in bump cushions & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable cushioned drawbar mount with 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity. Cushioned drawbar has 1″ hole for farm & ranch applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Shocker XR cushioned drawbar hitch mount provides the ultimate in versatility for whatever height trailer you are hooking up to. The XR cushioned has 4 built in rubber cushions & adjust-ability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR cushioned drawbar mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable hitch mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, utv’s and more. Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
Tons of Attachments: Base frame works with all of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XR cushioned drawbar is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning