- 10HD Adjustable Ball Mount Hitch: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 8 or 10 Adjustment Holes: 8 or 10 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise. Depends on model selected.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 12,000 lbs GTW for 2″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Combo gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or quick clip rear tow flaps.
- Reducing Sway: If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker XR series base frame hitch assembly, ball mount of your choice & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- XR Series Attachment Ball Mount Drop & Rise + Rating Guide
– Combo Ball: 4″ Rise to 4″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Drop Ball: 0″ Rise to 7-1/2″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Raised Ball: 5″ Rise to 3″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Pintle Hook: 6″ Rise to 6″ Drop | 10-Ton 20,000 lbs.
– Pintle & Ball: 6″ Rise to 6″ Drop | 8-Ton 16,000 lbs. (2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs).
– Drawbar: 4″ Rise to 4″ Drop | 20,000 lbs.
– Clevis Mount: 1-1/2″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop | 20,000 lbs.
– Sway Bar Mounts: Same Rating as Like Type Mount Listing Above
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Dual bump cushion suspension hitch for towing. Build your own Shocker XR ball mount hitch and pick the adjustable ball mount you need. 10+ ball mount attachment options. Drop, dual ball, raised, pintle, drawbar, clevis pin, standard bar along with combo & drop mounts with sway bar tabs. The Shocker XR ball mount is designed for heavy duty applications for any towing needs. With up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight (varies by hitch size chosen) you can pull heavy trailers to campers and boat trailers. These Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mounts are made in the USA and provided 8 adjustment holes or 10 adjustment holes (depending on model) and can be be flipped around for more drop or rise. The XR series of ball mounts from Shocker Hitch, offers built in adjustability for maximum versatility. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. This Shocker XR ball mount have a textured black powder coat finish & attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ Receiver Hitches. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch ball mount attachments bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 20,000 lbs.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Great hitch, good quality, easy to adjust for crew