- HD Adjustable Ball Mount: base frame & pins (attachments sold separately)
- 8″ or 10″ of Adjustment: 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise or 5-1/2″ Drop & 5-1/2″ Rise depending on option chosen.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″, and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Premium Black Powder Coat: Premium black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Kit Includes a Shocker XR base frame with 8 or 10 holes & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable ball mount comes with 2 ball mount attachment pins and works with all our ball mount attachments. Adjustable versatile design. 8 Hole Frames offer 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop and 10 hole Frames over 5-1/2″ rise to 5-1/2″ Drop. Get up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight depending on shank size. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount is the ultimate in towing accessories. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustable and to use with hitch mount towing mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
I purchased this with a request for the 10 hole XR instead of the 8 hole because I own the 8 and my truck is lifted so I needed a little more drop. The added 2 inch drop was great. These people have some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. You will not be disappointed with their products, they are worth every penny. Do yourself the favor of purchasing a hitch from them, trailering is so much nicer now and I can barely feel my TT behind me.
Im really impressed with the Shocker that im using on my 39 foot motorhome pulling a dubble stack car trailer. I’ve only traveled about 900 miles so far and most of the roads in the pacific northwest have been good. Next month i will head East on roads i know suck and i can really give you a much better opinion. But so far its great.