- Dual Cushion Hitch: Dual Cushioned Raised ball mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ trailer ball.
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 5″ of Rise to 3″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable raised ball mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushioned with raised ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing campers, boats, contractor equipment trailers, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more. It cushions your towing experience from the road shock and bumps. The dual bump shocker absorbing cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 5″ of rise to 3″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable cushion ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. The dual action bump cushions also help reduce the tendency of sway by absorbing the bangs and tugs of the road. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, cuvs, and minivans. This is also the perfect cushioned ball mount for an RV or motorhome. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built-in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned adjustable ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch-mounted mud flaps. The receiver shank has 2 hitch pin holes for adjustability but it will work with hitch mud towing mud flaps or with the Shocker hitch towing flap system.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning