- Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions.
- Shock Absorbing: Dual bump cushion design absorbs road shock. Great for HD towing.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with cushions reduce tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
Dual bump cushion suspension hitch for towing. Build your own Shocker Impact™ cushion hitch and pick the adjustable ball mount you need. 10+ ball mount attachment options. Drop, dual ball, raised, pintle, drawbar, clevis pin, standard bar along with combo & drop mounts with sway bar tabs. The Shocker Impact™ cushioned ball mount is designed for heavy duty to cushion your towing and absorb the road shock. The built in dual bump cushions take the bangs, bumps and jerks out of towing. The pivoting design, along with the cushions also help reduce the tendency for trailer sway. This shock absorbing tow hitch is used by contractors, boat owners, enclosed trailers, race trailers, rv’s, motorhomes, toolcats, atv, utv’s and more. The dual bump cushion design is heavy duty and can handle the rough roads and give you a smooth tow. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, full size vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans and more. It even has 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This Shocker Impact cushioned trailer towing bumper hitch attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning