- Cushioned adjustable sway bar tab drop ball mount with either a 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball
- Dual bump cushion design for cushioned towing
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – up to 7-1/2″ of drop, great for taller pickups
- Sway control drop hitch with 2 sway bar control tabs is for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit)
- 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Premium powder-coated finish on the hitch base frame
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptor attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, drop ball mount with sway bar tabs & ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
The Shocker Impact drop cushioned hitch ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This is ideal for taller pickups and designed to work with sway control friction arm bars with the mini-hitch ball. The impact, shock-absorbing cushion hitch is designed for towing contractor equipment trailers, boats, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more, especially if you have a lifted or taller than stock pickup truck. It cushions your towing experience with the dual bump cushion design. Rated is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable drop cushioned ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker Impact cushioned drop hitch ball mount provides the ultimate versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shocker Drop Impact ball mount has built-in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Note: The sway control tab drop mount is designed to work with the Shocker 17200 Friction Sway control kit or Reese 83660 friction sway control kit, which are not included and available separately. Suggested to get 1 kit if towing under 10,000 lbs and 2 kits if towing over 10,000 lbs.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning