- Smoother Safer Towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. The air bag sits under receiver tube. Adjust the air pressure for the best ride and load control.
- Built in Airbag: Instant air ride towing for your pickup & trailer. Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Cushioned Drawbar Hitch: Adjustable air draw bar hitch mount with 4 bump cushions & a 1″ hole for farm applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Quad bump cushion design offers additional absorption on rough terrain around the farm
- 8 Adjustment Holes:8 adjustment holes for 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 12,000 lbs to 20,000 lbs Capacity: Choose 12,000 lbs GTW / 1,200 TW or the HD model with 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Great for Pickups: Use on pickup trucks, utv’s, atv’s, gators and more. Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons. Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 20K air bag & dual bump cushions, adjustable cushioned drawbar and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Options (Sold Separately): Drop, Combo, Sway Bar Tab Options, Raised, Clevis Pin, Pintle & More.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker air bumper mount cushioned drawbar hitch comes with 1″ hole for quick hookup on the farm and is designed for towing on the farm with various trailers, wagons, and more. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Add instant air ride to your pickup and trailer or wagon. This Shocker Air Hitch has a cushioned drawbar mount for additional protection on rough terrain around the farm. It also offers 8 adjustment holes for 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop. Choose 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity or the HD with 20,000 tow capacity and 0 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is an air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer. The built-in airbag cushions the ride and absorbs the road shock creating a smoother and safer towing experience. This Shocker air receiver hitch fits into a standard receiver hitch tube. This shock-absorbing ball mount takes the bumps, jerks, tugs, and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride. Cushions ride and works nicely to help the tendency of trailer sway. Works great on compact, midsize and full-size pickup trucks, vans, ATV, utv, gators, toolcats, tractors and select SUV’s that the receiver hitch is under the bumper. Have a CUV? Check out our Cushion Ball Mounts. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Choose for 2″, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built-in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts, and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning