- Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions.
- Shock Absorbing: Dual bump cushion design absorbs road shock. Great for HD towing.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- Flip Around Design: Hitch can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: – 4″ of Rise to 4″ of Drop. Great for pickups, SUV’s & UTV’s.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or Shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with cushions reduces the tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Comes with 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, adjustable ball mount with 2″ or 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushioned ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing boats, contractor equipment trailers, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more. It cushions the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable cushion ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. This is also the perfect cushioned ball mount for an RV or motorhome. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned adjustable ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch mounted mud flaps. The receiver shank has 2 hitch pin holes for adjustability but it will work with hitch mud towing mud flaps or with the shocker hitch towing flap system.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning