- Cushioned adjustable ball mount with either a 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball
- Dual bump cushion design for cushioned towing
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- The shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch mounted mud flaps or shocker hitch tow flaps
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multi dual ball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker impact cushion hitch base frame, ball mount with ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker Impact cushioned ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing boats, contractor equipment trailers, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more. It cushions the towing experience. The dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable cushion ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. This is also the perfect cushioned ball mount for an RV or motorhome. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned adjustable ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The shank has 2 holes for the hitch pin so you can adjust the length and it also works with hitch mounted mud flaps. The receiver shank has 2 hitch pin holes for adjustability but it will work with hitch mud towing mud flaps or with the shocker hitch towing flap system.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning