- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Aluminum Air Ride Hitch: Helps eliminate tugs, thumps, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider.
- Very Stout, Light-Weight & Rust Free: The all aluminum frame, shank and paddle offer a strong towing hitch, yet light-weight for attaching or removing & rust-proof design for years of great looks and performance.
- Silver Powder Coat Frame Finish: Impact resistant premium powder-coat finish on base frame.
- Built-in Air Spring Bag: The road shock absorbing design creates a smooth ride & naturally reduces the tendency of trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional performance.
- Adjustable 8-Ton Pintle Hook & Ball Combo: Adjustable combination pintle & ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. 8-Ton 16,000 lbs Pintle Hook. Choose 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball. Note: (2-5/16″ Ball is 16,000 lbs GTW & 1,600 lbs TW. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW). However, the aluminum air hitch is only rated for 10,000 lbs GTW, do not overload.
- Pintle Offers 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop: For maximum versatility if you are towing different trailers and change pickup trucks.
- 10,000 lbs GTW Capacity: 10,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2″ Receiver Shank with 2 Holes: Available for 2″ receiver hitch tubes and has two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Great for Farm, Overland & Off-Road Use: Fits Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups and select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Shock Dampening Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple airbags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from combo ball, drop, raised, drawbar, clevis pin, sway tab options, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments, and more.
- Complete Aluminum Air Hitch Kit includes: Aluminum Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in air ride system & dual bump cushions, Pintle & ball you choose along with and two D-handle ball mount attachment pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Aluminum Air Hitch is rated at 10,000 lbs GTW and 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The ball mount attachment may be rated for more but the aluminum air hitch is rated for 10,000 lbs GTW max. Do not overload. Always follow the tongue & towing weight ratings of the hitch, receiver, mount, tow vehicle, ball, coupler & trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- NOTE: This product will NOT work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a W-D hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our video on how to know how much drop do I need?
The Shocker Streamline aluminum air hitch with Pintle & Ball Combo Hitch works for farm, overland, on or off-road use. This lightweight but strong 10K aluminum hitch comes with an 8-ton combination pintle hook mount with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ forged hitch ball. Get air-ride trailer towing in minutes. The aluminum hitch frame, 2″ receiver shank, and paddle offer a rust-free design for years of performance and great looks. The Shocker 10k Aluminum Air Hitch with built in air ride system filters the bumps, bangs and tugs felt when towing on rough roads and concrete highways creating a safer, smoother trailer towing experience. The air system always you to fine tune for heavier or lighter loads by adjusting the air. Please note, aluminum air hitch is rated for 10,000 lbs gtw and 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The pintle & ball is rated for more than than the aluminum air hitch, do not overload aluminum air hitch. The aluminum streamline air receiver hitch include adjustable pintle with ball along with 2, easy to use D-handle ball mount attachment pins with clips.
The aluminum air hitch has a 10,000 lbs tow rating capacity and a 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The aluminum Shocker Air provides the ultimate smooth ride. Also with the Pintle Receiver Hitch with combo pintle ball has 8 Adjustment holes for an adjustable height of 2-1/2″ of Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. This shock-absorbing hitch with air system is the best cushioning device on the planet. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Fits Pickup Trucks, Vans, and Select SUV’s with the receiver hitch tube mounted underneath the bumper. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10 inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control.
If you are looking for additional Ball Mount Attachments, we manufacture many styles including, combo ball, drop, raised, sway tab options, clevis, drawbar, pintle hook and more.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning