- HD adjustable ball mount
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- Chrome hitch ball attached to standard mount
- 10,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,000 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable base frame, ball mount w/ hitch ball & 2 ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable ball mount is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. 10,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,000 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XR ball mount is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
Shocker XR Adjustable Ball Mount Video
Shocker XR Ball Mount Attachments Video
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning