- HD adjustable ball mount
- 8 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 8″ of Adjustment – 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise
- Hitch ball is bolted to drop mount with 1-1/4″ thick bolt and hitch ball has a premium chrome finish
- Choose 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo dual ball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more
- Comes complete with the 12,000 lb rated Shocker XR 8 hole base frame, adjustable ball mount w/ hitch ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips
- Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker XR Adjustable ball mount is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball a features 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop for maximum versatility in one ball mount. With 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight you can pull heavy trailers to campers and boat trailers. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount provides 8 adjustment holes and can be be flipped around for more drop or rise. The XR series of ball mounts from Shocker Hitch, offers built in adjustability for maximum versatility. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. This Shocker XR ball mount have a textured black powder coat finish & attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Choose 2″ or 2-1/2″ shanks. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XR ball mount is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 16,000 lbs
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning