- Cushioned adjustable drop ball mount with either a 2″ & 2-5/16″ ball
- Dual bump cushion design for cushioned towing
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – up to 7-1/2″ of drop, great for taller pickups
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Premium powder coated finish of base frame
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, drop ball mount with ball & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
The Shocker Impact drop cushioned hitch ball mount comes with a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball is designed for towing contractor equipment trailers, boats, fish houses, skid steer trailers and more, especially if you have a lifted or taller than stock pickup truck. It cushions the your towing experience with the dual bump cushion design. Rated is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Featuring 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. The 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. Use this Shocker Impact adjustable drop cushioned ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs that are higher than stock. Shocker Impact cushioned drop hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shocker Drop Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker Impact ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning