- Smoother safer towing – Air ride towing technology with a heavy-duty built-in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock.
- Built-in HD Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces the tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Adjustable Drop Hitch: 8 Adjustment holes for 4-1/2″ to 8-1/2″ of drop. Choose 2″ or 2 5/16″ hitch ball
- Textured Matte Black Finish: Impact Resistant Max Black™ Textured Matte Black Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: Hitch offers 20,000 lb rated towing capacity & 2,000 lb tongue wt.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Kit includes complete Shocker HD Max Black receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in 20K air bag & dual bump cushions, drop ball mount, hitch ball you choose, and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options (Sold Separately): Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / Bolt on 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker HD Max Black™ 20K Air Bag Receiver Hitch with adjustable drop ball mount adds instant air ride your your tow vehicle and trailer and comes with the all new matte black premium powder-coat finish. This Max Black bumper mount air hitch from Shocker Hitch is offered with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with up 8-1/2″ Drop mount. and 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 2,000 lbs tongue weight. Instantly add air ride towing for your pickup and trailer. This heavy-duty shock absorbing hitch & ball mount cushions the ride and takes the bumps and bangs out of towing. Shocker HD bumper style air hitch provides the ultimate smooth ride when you’re towing. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. The built in HD airbag absorbs the road shock, reducing the tendency of trailer sway and cushions your ride. The built in dual bump cushions also taken bangs and bumps of the road for additional extra duty performance. You can fine tune the air pressure for the weight of your trailer. This Shock absorbing air ride cushion hitch mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch. Upgrade to smooth, safer towing. This air hitch cushions the ride for you, your trailer and the trailer contents. Great for all around heavy-duty bumper hitch towing. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
The HD air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the HD Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Plus the drop range is great for higher than stock pickup trucks. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers. The HD shocker is made for heavy-duty towing. Great for contractors, motor homes & horse trailers, big boats, tilt trailers, skid steer trailers, race trailers and more.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker HD Max Black air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air ride hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker HD Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning