- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Built in Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- 8 Adjustment holes: Flip around combo ball with 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: Original 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight. HD: 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount)
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability
- Tons of Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount adapters available from Pintle hooks, draw bars, drawbar, clevis, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz. Have a Jeep, minivan, SUV or CUV?, check out our Cushion Ball Mounts.
- Kit includes complete Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in air bag & dual bump cushions, combo ball mount and two d-handle ball mount hitch pins.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, hitch & ball rating, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Add instant air ride towing to your pickup and trailer with the Shocker Air Receiver Hitch with adjustable combo ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ Drop. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker Hitch air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shocker absorbing hitch is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your pickup truck and trailer that channels the road shock through the built in airbag. This shock absorbing ball mount takes the bumps, jerks, tugs and roughness out of trailer towing and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. The combo multi-ball mount features welded hitch balls for superior strength and the combo ball mount comes in a clear zinc plated finish. Works great on pickup trucks.
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10-inches between mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Fits standard 2″ receiver tube, 2 1/2″ and 3″ receivers.
Air Ride Hitch: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Featuring a built in height adjustment plus weight adjustable. Just add or ride air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents.
Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD. Original is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 20,000 lbs towing capacity and 2,000 lbs on tongue weight.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Shock Dampening Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning