- Air Ride Technology: With a heavy-duty built-in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Built-in Airbag: Absorbs road shock, creates smooth ride & reduces the tendency to trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional HD performance.
- Designed For Farm Use: Perfect for bobcats, john deer, wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more.
- 8 Adjustment holes: 2-1/2″ of rise to 7-1/2″ of drop – Depends on mount.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lbs GTW Capacity: Original 12,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,200 lbs tongue weight. HD: 20,000 lbs towing capacity and a 2,000 lbs tongue weight. (can vary by mount).
- Adjustable Combo Ball: Combo adjustable multi-ball mount has with 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball. (1/2″ rise to 4-1/2″ drop) – 2-5/16″ ball rated at 16,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 8,000 lbs.
- Clevis Pin Mount: Adjustable clevis pin hitch mount with 1-1/4″ holes (3-1/2″ rise to 7-1/2″ drop)
- Adjustable Pintle Hook: Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. (2-1/2″ rise to 6-1/2″ drop)
- Drawbar Mount: Standard drawbar mount with 1-1/4″ holes. (1/2″ rise to 4-1/2″ drop)
- Safety Red Powder Coat Finish: Impact Resistant Premium Powder-Coat Finish on Base Frame.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls, clevis mount, adjustable pintle mount, drawbar & 2 ball mount pins.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
Treat your back and ride to the ultimate smooth towing farm package with the Shocker Air hitch farm towing kit. We combined our Original and HD air hitch together with the most commonly used farm mount attachments that we offer. Design for quick hookup and a smoother, safer ride around the farm with almost any trailer. The Shocker Air hitch and Farm Mount kit provides every mount you need to hook up to farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, sprayers, and other agriculture-related equipment, trailers, and more. With the Shocker airs adjustable design, you can easily swap out mounts in a matter of seconds to match up with your select trailer coupler. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and cushions your ride and overall towing experience. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer ultimately creating a smooth towing experience for your pickup, trailer and the contents. This kit includes a welded combo ball mount for standard trailers, a clevis pin mount, an adjustable pintle hook, and a standard drawbar mount. Choose from the Original Shocker Air and the Shocker HD. Original Shocker Air is rated at 12,000 lbs towing capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. The Shocker HD is 20,000 lbs towing capacity and 2,000 lbs on tongue weight. The Shocker Air receiver hitch farm package provides versatility and a way smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Shocerk Air ball mount has built-in adjustability and maximum versatility with 8 adjustment holes for your towing needs for pulling farm equipment, trailers, contractor & heavy-duty trailer towing applications. The Shocker Air hitch farm package is the best thing you can have sitting on the farm ready to give you a smoother, safer day.
Please Note: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. (See ball mount weight ratings below)
Combo Ball Mount: The combo multi-ball mount features both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 1/2″ of rise to 4-1/2″ of drop. 1 piece welded design for maximum strength with a premium clear zinc-plated finish. ( 2-5/16″ ball rated at 16,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 8,000 lbs.)
Adjustable Pintle Hook: The pintle hook features an adjustable design that allows you to flip the mounting plate for more rise or drop offering a 4″ Rise to 6-1/2″ Drop. This pintle hook was designed for a nice, tight fit with 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings. Rated at 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 1,200 lbs. tongue weight with Original Air Hitch. Rated at 20,000 lbs. tow capacity & 2,000 lbs. tongue weight with HD Air Hitch.
Adjustable Drawbar: Standard drawbar with a 1″ hole for quick hookup. Featuring 1/2″ or Rise to 4-1/2″ of drop. Rated at 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 0 lbs. tongue weight with Original Air Hitch. Rated at 20,000 lbs. tow capacity & 0 lbs. tongue weight with HD Air Hitch. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
Clevis Pin Mount: The clevis pin mount features 1-1/4″ holes with an adjustable design offering 3-1/2″ to 7-1/2″ of drop. Rated at 12,000 lbs. tow capacity & 1,200 lbs. tongue weight with Original Air Hitch. Rated at 20,000 lbs. tow capacity & 2,000 lbs. tongue weight with HD Air Hitch.
This Shocker Air Reciever Cushioned hitch attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on Bobcats, Gators, UTVs, pickup trucks, vans, SUVs, and more. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch-mounted mud flaps. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of additional ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning