- Shocker QuickAir™ Gooseneck Air Hitch & Coupler Only: Designed to be used with the Shocker 5th Wheel Gooseneck pin box (sold separately).
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Easy Install: Installs in minutes. Inserts into Shocker 5th wheel goose box. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride. The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Up to 24,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 24,000 lb GTW dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball. If used with a 5th wheel to gooseneck adaptor that bolts over the kingpin, then the rating would be 20,000 gtw.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes.
- Shift Lock™ Coupler: 24,000 lbs rated, Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
- Includes complete Shocker QuickAir™ Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, 4″ round inner tube stem & 24,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker goose air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and 5th wheel camper trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, customer report fuel savings of 1 to 2 miles per gallon.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & 5th Wheel Camper: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Does Not Include 5th Wheel Goose Box or Chains: You can also order the complete Shocker Air QuickAir 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Air Hitch & Coupler Conversion Kit, which include the 5th Wheel Goosebox or you can also order the Shocker 5th Wheel Goose Box & chain kit separately.
- Need any Extension Coupler for Short Bed Truck? Check out the Shocker QuickAir 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Air Hitch & 9″ Extension Coupler Conversion Kit.
- PLEASE Note: This Shocker QuickAir™ gooseneck hitch & coupler has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Goose Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. It can be used with bolt over 5th wheel to goose adapters from other brands at a lower GTW. This Shocker QuickAir™ gooseneck air hitch & coupler cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube stem is too short for that application.
- Looking for Something Different for Your 5th Wheel Camper? Check out all the Shocker Quick Air Series 5th Wheel Hitches.
Air ride upgrade for 5th wheel camper trailers. This Shocker Quick Air™ Gooseneck Air Hitch and Coupler is rated at up to 24,000 lbs GTW is designed to work with and install into the Shocker 5th Wheel Goose Box (it will also work with a 5th wheel to gooseneck adaptor at a 20,000 lb gtw) and designed to be used on 5th wheel camper trailers. Upgrade your 5th wheel rv camper with a Shocker Gooseneck Surge™ air hitch & coupler. The Shocker 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Replacement Only is available and sold separately. You can also order the complete conversion kit. Check out the Shocker Air Quick Air™ 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Pin Box Air Hitch & Coupler Conversion Kit. It can be used with bolt over 5th wheel to gooseneck adapters from other brands, such as ranch hand, at a lower GTW.
Get smoother, safer towing with the Shocker Quick Air™ 5th wheel gooseneck air hitch & coupler. The built in airbag cushions your rv camper trailer and pickup truck. This shock absorbing gooseneck hitch for 5th wheel campers gives you a much nicer towing experience. Rated for up to 6,000 lbs tongue weight and up to 24,000 lbs grow trailer weight. Because it has a heavy-duty, built in air bag, you can simply adjust the air pressure for when your camper is loaded or unloaded. The patented and additional Patented Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with shift lock coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck trailer towing for your camper trailer. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your RV camper. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your camper trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented & revolutionary 24K Shift Lock™ Couplers for 2-5/16″ hitch balls Whether you are a occasionally tow or are going camping all over the country, this 5th wheel to gooseneck air hitch adds instant air ride to your towing. Goosebox sold separately for these 5th wheel Campers with Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning