- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Aluminum Air Ride Hitch: Helps eliminate tugs, thumps, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider.
- Very Stout, Light-Weight & Rust Free: The all aluminum frame, shank, and paddle offer a strong towing hitch, yet light-weight for attaching or removing & rust-proof design for years of great looks and performance.
- Silver Powder Coat Finish: Impact resistant premium powder-coat finish on base frame.
- Built-in Air Spring Bag: The road shock absorbing design creates a smooth ride & naturally reduces the tendency of trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional performance.
- Adjustable Clevis Pin Hitch: 8 adjustment holes for 3-1/2″ to 7-1/2″ drop. Clevis has 1-1/4″ holes.
- 10,000 lbs GTW Capacity: 10,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine-tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2″ Receiver Shank with 2 Holes: Available for 2″ receiver hitch tubes and has two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Great Around the Farm: Ideally used when towing wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, tillage equipment, seed tenders, tanks, sprayers and other agriculture related equipment trailers with a pickup truck, utv, atv, gators, toolcat and more. Also fits vans & select SUVS (with receiver under bumper).
- Shock Dampening Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The airbag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple airbags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long-term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from combo ball, drop, raised, drawbar, clevis pin, sway tab options, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments, and more.
- Complete Aluminum Air Hitch Kit includes: Aluminum Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built-in airbag & dual bump cushions, adjustable Clevis pin mount and two D-handle ball mount attachment pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Aluminum Air Hitch is rated at 10,000 lbs GTW and 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The ball mount attachment may be rated for more but the aluminum air hitch is rated for 10,000 lbs GTW max. Do not overload. Always follow the tongue & towing weight ratings of the hitch, receiver, mount, tow vehicle, ball, coupler & trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- NOTE: This product will NOT work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a W-D hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our video on how to know how much drop do I need?
The Shocker Streamline aluminum air hitch with clevis pin attachment is designed for towing on the farm with various trailers, wagons & tanks. The aluminum air ride hitch, absorbs the bumps, bangs and jerk experience while towing on road roads & concrete highways. The built in air ride system naturally reduces the tendency of trailer sway really helps create a safer and all around smoother towing experience. Get air-ride trailer towing in minutes. The aluminum hitch frame, 2″ receiver shank, and paddle offer a rust-free design that will work, function and look great on your tow vehicle for years to come. Ideally used when towing wagons, farm equipment, cultivators, fertilizer spreaders, bailers, augers, tillage equipment, seed tenders, tanks, sprayers and other agriculture related equipment trailers with a pickup truck, utv, atv, gators, toolcat and more.
The Shocker Aluminum Air Hitch Receiver Hitch with Adjustable Clevis has everything you need including 2 easy to use D-handle clevis mount attachment pins with clips. If you are looking for other Ball Mount Attachments we offer a wide range including combo, drop, rise, pintle, drawbar, pintle & ball combo along with with sway bar tabs options. Add instant air ride to your pickup and trailer or wagon and the dual bump cushions also offer additional support and protection over rough terrain.
The aluminum air hitch has a 10,000 lbs tow rating capacity and a 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The aluminum Shocker Air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shock-absorbing hitch with built in air ride system is the best cushioning device on the planet. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Fits Pickup Trucks, Vans, and Select SUV’s with the receiver hitch tube mounted underneath the bumper. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Available for 2″ receiver hitches.
The air ride system sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10 inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Great for pickup trucks.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning