- This is a refurbished or used like new hitch that was returned to factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in finish. Otherwise it is like a almost new hitch & works great.
- Adjustable HD Hitch: Featuring a combo ball with welded-on sway control bar tabs.
- Combo Ball Mount with Sway Bar Tab Mounts: 1-piece welded combo ball mount with 2″ and 2-5/16″ balls and sway tabs for mounting the basic sway control arm bar(s) & mini balls. (such as the Shocker 17200 friction sway control kit or Reese 83660 Sway Kit). 8″ ball is 8,000 lbs GTW & 2-5/16″ ball is 16,000 lbs GTW.
- Flip Around Design: Base frame hitch can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 8 to 10″ of Adjustment: 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop for 2″ and 2-1/2″ hitch and 5-1/2 rise and 5-1/2″ drop for 3″ hitch. Note: 3″ Hitch Only Fits 2017 & Newer Ford Super Duty F350 F450 with 3″ Receiver Hitch.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″ and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″. Tongue weight is 10% of GTW.
- Black Powder Coat Finish: Base is premium black powder coat finish and sway bar combo mounts comes fully zinc plated.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch-mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Choose the ball mount that works best for you. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength.
- Includes complete Shocker XR base frame, adjustable combo ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ hitch balls with welded-on sway control bar tabs along with 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This is a refurbished or used like new hitch that was returned to factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in finish. Otherwise it is like a almost brand new hitch & works great.
The Shocker XR Adjustable combo ball mount with sway bar tabs comes with 2 ball mount attachment pins and works with all our ball mount attachments. Adjustable versatile design with 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop for 2″ & 2-1/2″ and 5-1/2 rise to 5-1/2″ drop for 3″ hitch. Up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity, depending on hitch size selected. The XR has built in adjustability maximum versatility for your towing needs. Shocker XR receiver hitch ball mount is the ultimate in towing accessories. This Shocker XR ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. The sway bar tabs are for sway control kits such as the curt 17200 sway control arm kit. Sway Bar combo mount comes fully zinc plated. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With the combo adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls are manufactured together – one piece construction for maximum strength and durability. Featuring a premium clear zinc finish for resistance to the elements.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning