- This is a used like new gooseneck air hitch & coupler that was returned to the factory for whatever reason. It may have slight nicks on the finish. Otherwise, it is a brand new gooseneck hitch & coupler.
- Patent pending Shocker Gooseneck air hitch with 30k shift lock 9″ inch offset coupler
- Great for short bed pickup trucks for cab clearance
- Ideal for race & horse gooseneck trailers pulled with a short box truck
- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer
- Completely replaces your factory stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes.
- Helps to eliminate the jerks, tugs & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways
- This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride
- Air Ride Technology protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and their contents with a smoother, safer tow. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Available for Round, Square & Crank style gooseneck stems
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls & coupler is 9″ forward from your factory coupler
- Featuring 3 height adjustment holes
- Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler. 30,000 lbs & 6,000 lbs tongue weight.
- 30,000 lbs & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 30k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ goose ball.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes & 9″ offset Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for short bed pickups)
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Have a different trailer brand? Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
Round Tube Pin & Sizing Guide
This is a used like new gooseneck air hitch & coupler that was returned to the factory for whatever reason. It may have slight nicks on the finish. Otherwise, it is a brand new gooseneck hitch & coupler.
All new, patent pending Shocker Gooseneck Surge® Air Hitch with extension coupler mounted 9″ forward. Great for short bed pickups pulling gooseneck trailers. This offset gooseneck air hitch is ideal for flatbeck, equipment, race & horse gooseneck trailers pulled with a short box truck. Design keeps your truck cab safe plus you get all the benefits of a gooseneck air hitch & coupler. This 30.000 lb gooseneck air hitch & coupler gives you smoother and safer towing by filtering the road jerks, bumps and bangs through the built in airbag and ultimately cushioning your towing experience. This takes the chucking you feel when towing a gooseneck away. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. The built in airbag filters the road shock through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the’ contents. Featuring the patent pending exclusive 30K Shift Lock™ Couplers for 2-5/16″ hitch balls. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution that extends the coupler 9 inches forward. Find Your Gooseneck Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg. Whether you are a occasionally tow or are doing hotshot trucking, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your hauling. This is the preferred gooseneck hitch for hotshot haulers along with those using short bed pickups towing race and horse trailers with gooseneck. Available for Gooseneck trailers with either round tube, square and crank handle style stems. The shock absorbing hitch for a gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, race haulers, livestock, toy haulers, tilt, horse trailers and more. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Featuring 3 height adjustment holes & extends your hitch 9″ forward.
Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patent pending gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Plus it extends your factory hitch 3″ forward.
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our impact cushioning pivoting design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning