- This is a used like new hitch that was returned to the factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in the finish. Otherwise, it is like a “almost new” new hitch and works great.
- Cushioned adjustable combo ball mount with multi-balls 2″ & 2-5/16″
- Dual bump cushion design for HD contractor type towing
- Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- 7″ of Adjustment – 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop
- Multi-ball 1-piece construction for max strength & durability. Premium clear zinc finish
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount
- Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes everything you need, a complete adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
This is a used like new hitch that was returned to the factory for whatever reason. It may have dings and nicks in the finish. Otherwise, it is like a “almost new” new hitch and works great.
The Shocker XRC cushioned hitch combo dual ball mount is designed to cushion the towing experience and handle the road shock. This shock absorbing cushion hitch ball mount is often considered the ideal boat towing, contractor trailers and camper trailers. The 12k dual bump cushion design is rated up to 12,000 lbs. Pivoting built in dual bump cushion design takes the bangs and bumps out of your trailer towing. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with 7 adjustment holes for 7″ of adjustment giving you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Shocker XRC cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. Ideal for absorbing the road shock when you are towing 2,500 lb to 12,000 lb trailers; boat, snowmobile, fishhouse, campers and more. The XRC cushion style ball mount has built in adjustment for maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. This Shocker XRC cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable cushioned ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. If you are looking for a Shocker Hitch for an SUV, this is it. Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans & motorhomes. up to 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Since it has 2 hitch pin holes, it also works with hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The black Shocker XRC ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning