- Dual Cushion Design: Built in dual rubber bump cushions.
- Shock Absorbing: Dual bump cushion design absorbs road shock. Great for HD towing.
- Ideal on Trucks to Minivans: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- Welded 1-Piece Combo Ball: 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- Combo Ball Mount Tow Rating: 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Reducing Sway: Pivoting design with cushions reduces the tendency of sway. If sway if an issue, check out our sway control hitches
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Comes with 2″, 2-1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker impact cushioned base frame assembly, combo dual ball mount with 2″ & 2-5/16″ balls & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the hitch rating, ball rating, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker Impact cushion hitch with adjustable combo ball mount is designed for heavy duty to cushion the towing experience for contractors, boat owners, enclosed trailers and even motorhomes. The dual bump cushion design is heavy duty and can handle the rough roads and give you a smooth tow. Featuring a combo multi-ball mount with both a 2″ hitch ball and a 2-5/16″ hitch ball with a 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Welded combo ball mount with clear zinc plated finish. Shocker Impact cushioned hitch ball mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid ball mount. The Impact ball mount has built in adjustability maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your towing needs. Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, full size vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans. 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. This Shocker Impact cushioned combo ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Really like this hitch. I pull trailers over speed bumps and I don’t feel the jerk nor hear the bang. Looks really good with the red and silver coating on my truck. Well built as well
Excellent product. Works very well as expected !
This hitch is a game changer. Makes towing my 3,000 lb pop-up camper a pleasure, especially when go over bridges and on gravel roads. Would not tow anything again without it.
Excellent product, will never tow anything without it again.
Best hitch I have ever bought..
Quiet ride, easily adjust for different trailers..
Built very well, worth the money.
Heavy duty! This hitch is great! I use it to pull my fish house with my truck. Absorbs the shock when Baja across the lakes.
I lik it alot I’ve pulled a one ton truck on my car trailer and the shocker hitch is 10 times better then the other hitch’s i should have gotten one sooner awesome hitch
Works great for my yukon pulling my boat. Much smoother now.
This ball mount is great. Never gonna tow with my work van again without a cushioned ball mount. My utility trailer is about 5,000 lbs, loaded probably 8,000 lbs. Really absorbed some of the road shock.
This is the coolest cushioned hitch I have ever used. Tried it on my pickup and my wife’s Yukon pulling the boat. Much nicer experience towing to the lake and back.