- HD Adjustable Drop Ball Mount: Can be flipped around for more drop or rise.
- Ideal on Pickup Trucks: Works great on motorhomes, rv’s, pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs and minivans.
- Heavy Duty Capacity: 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight.
- 8 or 10 Adjustment Holes: Choose XR series with 8 or 10 adjustment holes. 0-7-1/2″ or 0 to 9″ of drop for lifted trucks.
- 2″ or 2-5/16″ Ball: Choose either a heavy duty 2″ or 2-5/16″ bolt on hitch ball.
- Premium Powder-Coat Finish: HD Premium powder coated finish of base frame / clear zinc plated ball mount.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes to adjust the length and there is plenty of room on the receiver shank to accommodate hitch mounted towing mud flaps or shocker bumper tow flaps.
- Works with Tow Flaps: The longer shank with 2 hitch pin holes is great for hitch mounted towing mud flaps.
- Choose Your Receiver Size: Available for 2″, 2-1/2″ and 3″ receiver hitches.
- Comes Complete: Includes everything you need, the adjustable Shocker XR series base frame hitch assembly, adjustable drop ball mount of your choice & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: The XR works will all our ball mount attachments. We have dual ball, drop, raised, pintle hooks, combo multi-ball, clevis pin, dual ball with sway bar tabs, cushioned drawbar, drawbar and more. Combo balls are 2″ & 2-5/16″ welded design for maximum strength. Combo gives you 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Premium clear zinc finish.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable drop ball mount is available with a 2″ hitch ball or a 2-5/16″ hitch ball. This Shocker XR series drop hitch offers 0″ to 7-1/2″ of drop or 0 to 9″ of drop and is perfect for taller or lifted pickup trucks. Featuring 12,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Shocker XR drop hitch has built in adjustability with 8 adjustment holes or 10 adjustment holes offering maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR drop ball mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Use this adjustable ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
With this adjustable XR ball mount, the hitch balls bolt to a standard mount with a 1-1/4″ thick bolt and feature a premium chrome finish. Note the 2″ ball is rated at 10,000 lbs and the 2-5/16″ ball is rated at 20,000 lbs
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, dual ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and more.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning