- New: Pre-Order Now – Limited Supply Shipping on or before 10-17-23.
- Smoother Safer Towing: Air ride towing technology with a heavy duty built in air spring to cushion the ride & absorb the road shock. Add instant air ride to your pickup & trailer.
- Aluminum Air Ride Hitch: Helps eliminate tugs, thumps, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways. Built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. No more jarring every time you cross a section divider.
- Very Stout, Light-Weight & Rust Free: The all aluminum frame, shank and paddle offer a strong towing hitch, yet light-weight for attaching or removing & rust-proof design for years of great looks and performance.
- Built in Air Spring Bag: The road shock absorbing design creates smooth ride & naturally reduces tendency of trailer sway. Dual rubber bump cushions also offer additional performance.
- 8 Adjustment holes – 2″ of rise to 8-1/2″ of drop – Depends on mount chosen. Adjustment for combo-ball mount is 1/2″ to 4-1/2″ drop.
- Many Ball Options: Combo, Drop, Raised, Sway Bar Tab Options & More. Combo adjustable multi-ball mount has with 2″ hitch ball & 2 5/16″ hitch ball.
- 10,000 lbs GTW Capacity: 10,000 lbs towing capacity & 1,000 lbs tongue weight.
- Adjustable for Weight: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads.
- 2 Hole Receiver Shank: Available for 2″, 2 1/2″ & 3″ receiver hitch tubes with Two hitch pin holes for length adjustability.
- Great for Pickups: Fits Great for Full Size Pickup Trucks & Vans, Midsize Pickups & Select SUVS (with receiver under bumper). Popular installs include GMC Sierra, Chevy Silverado, Chevy Colorado, GMC Canyon, Dodge Ram, Ford Ranger, Maverick F150, F250, F350, F450, F550 Superduty, Toyota Tundra, Tacoma, Nissan Titan, Frontier, Honda Ridgeline & Hyundai Santa Cruz.
- Shock Dampening Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air bag receiver hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- 10+ Ball Mount Options: Huge selection of ball mount attachments available from combo ball, drop, raised, drawbar, clevis pin, sway tab options, pintle hook, pintle & ball attachments and more.
- Complete Aluminum Air Hitch Kit includes: Aluminum Shocker air receiver hitch base frame assembly with built in air bag & dual bump cushions, ball mount you choose and two d-handle black ball mount hitch pins.
- Air Bumper Mount Drop & Rise + Tow Rating Guide
– Combo Ball: 0″ Rise to 4.5″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Drop Ball: 4.5″ to 8.5″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Raised Ball: 2″ Rise to 2″ Drop | 2-5/16″ ball rated at 20,000 lbs & 2″ ball rated at 10,000 lbs.
– Pintle Hook: 2.5″ Rise to 6.5″ Drop | 10-Ton 20,000 lbs.
– Pintle & Ball: 2.5″ Rise to 6.5″ Drop | 8-Ton 16,000 lbs. (2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs).
– Drawbar: 0″ Rise to 4.5″ Drop | 20,000 lbs.
– Clevis Mount: 3.5″ Drop to 5.5″ Drop | 20,000 lbs.
– Sway Bar Mounts: Same Rating as Like Type Mount Listing Above.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, hitch & ball rating, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. Bolt on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- NOTE: This product will NOT work with a weight-distribution hitch system, if you have a w-d hitch, check out our Shocker Hitch Air Equalizer for WD Hitches.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our video on how to know how much drop do I need?
The revolutionary 10,000 series aluminum Shocker air bumper hitch. These patent pending aluminum air hitch offers instant air ride for your pickup & trailer. Rated at 10,000 lbs GTW. Build your own Shocker Aluminum Air Receiver Hitch and pick your adjustable ball mount. The built in air spring bag filters the bumps through airbag creating a way smoother towing experience. The aluminum design is very stout but makes it easier to attach and remove from your pickup since is lighter than our normal steel air bumper hitch. Get air ride trailer towing in minutes. The aluminum hitch frame, receiver shank and paddle offer offer a rust free design for years and years for great looks on your pickup or suv. Shocker 10k Aluminum Air Hitch base frame includes everything including d-handle black ball mount attachment pins except the ball mount attachment. Ball mount attachments are available including combo ball, drop mount, combo with sway bar tabs, drop with sway bar tabs and raise mount or raised mount with sway tabs. The natural shock absorbing air hitch properties along with the dual bump cushions create a safer, smoother towing experience an help reduce the tendency of trailer sway. The aluminum air hitch has a 10,000 lbs tow rating capacity and a 1,000 lbs tongue weight. The aluminum Shocker Air provides the ultimate smooth ride. This shock absorbing hitch with airbag is the best cushioning device on the planet. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This Shocker mounts by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Fits Pickup Trucks, Vans and Select SUV’s with the receiver hitch tube mounted underneath the bumper. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND.
The air bag sits under the receiver tube allowing a short distance of 10 inches between the mounting pin and ball center. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Great for pickup trucks.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning