- HD Cast Steel Coupler (Coupler Dimension: 8-1/8″ Long x 2-7/8″ Wide).
- Auto Latch Design with eZ-Latch System (Latch pinhole is 5/16″ & requires 3″ long pin or lock which is not included).
- Lower onto Ball & It Auto Latches.
- Composite Latch, Durable & Impact Resistant.
- Fits a 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball.
- Used on Shocker Air Trailer Tongue Mounts.
- 21,000 lbs Tow Rating.
- Black Marine Grade Powder Coated Finish.
- Fits a 3″ Wide Vertical Channel Bracket.
- Includes Four 1-1/2″ x 5/8″ diameter mounting bolts and Four lock nuts to secure to channel.
- 1-Year Warranty.
This heavy-duty case Demco trailer coupler is used on our Shocker Air Trailer Tongue Mounts. It fits a 2 5/16″ hitch ball and features the eZ-latch handle that gives you a fast, easy, and super secure latching and unlatching experience. Quick to hook up and disconnect your trailer. Drop the coupler over your hitch ball and it auto latches into place. The corrosion-proof polymer-nylon-resin composite latch handle gives you an impact-resistant, durable design. The 2 hole adjustable channel mount design allows you to bolt this onto the vertical channel of your trailer and adjust the height to where you need it. Mounting bolts are included. The 500-hour salt spray rating with the black powder-coated finish offers industry-leading corrosion resistance and is often used in marine applications it is so good. This black Demco cast steel coupler is SAE J684 certified and Made in the USA. It is designed to fit a 3″ wide vertical channel and features a 1-year warranty from Demco. The model we offer comes with four 5/8″ diameter mounting bolts with lock nuts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning