- HD Cast Steel Coupler (Coupler Dimension: 8-1/8″ Long x 2-7/8″ Wide).
- Auto Latch Design with eZ-Latch System (Latch pin hole is 5/16″ & requires 3″ long pin or lock which is not included).
- Lower onto Ball & It Auto Latches.
- Composite Latch, Durable & Impact Resistant.
- Fits 2-5/16″ Hitch Ball.
- Used on Shocker Air Trailer Tongue Mounts.
- 21,000 lbs Tow Rating.
- Black Marine Grade Powder Coated Finish.
- Fits 3″ Wide Vertical Channel Bracket.
- Use 2 5/8″ Bolts to Secure to Channel (Bolts Not Included).
- 1 Year Warranty.
This heavy duty case demco trailer coupler is used on our air trailer tongue mounts. It fits a 2 5/16″ hitch ball features the eZ-latch handle that gives you a fast, easy and super secure latching and unlatching experience. Quick to hookup and disconnect your trailer. Just drop the coupler over your hitch ball and it auto latches into place. The corrosion proof polymer-nylon-resin composite latch handle gives you an impact resistant design that is very durable. The 2 hole adjustable channel mount design allows you to bolt this onto the vertical channel of your trailer and adjust the height to where you need it. Mounting bolts are not included. The 500 hour salt spray rating with the black powder coated finish offers industry leading corrosion resistance and it often used in marine applications it is so good. This black demco cast steel coupler is SAE J684 certified and Made in the USA. It is designed to fit a 3″ wide vertical channel and features a 1 year warranty from Demco.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning