- Instant Air Ride for Your Trailer: Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer. Built-in 21,000 lb air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air tongue mount with built in air ride and bump cushions, absorbs the thumps, bumps, jerks & bangs on whatever road you travel.
- Bolt on Install in Minutes: Bolts on to the front of your trailer tongue. Shocker Air Tongue Mount is designed with a built-in 21,000 lbs air ride system for a smoother towing experience.
- 21,000 lbs GTW & 2,100 lbs Tongue Weight Capacity: Features an ez latch Demco auto latching trailer coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Heavy Duty Design: Great for heavy duty trailers, farm applications, race trailers, stackers, end dumps, equipment trailers & flat beds equipped with 3″ vertical channel or 4 bolt flat plate on front of trailer tongue.
- Fine Tune Your Towing: Fine tune for your towing weight. Just add air for heavier loads. Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air ride for a smoother towing experience. Just add or reduce air depending on the weight of your trailer and it’s contents. The height is also adjustable.
- Quickly Mounts to Front of Your Trailer Tongue: 2 Mounting Options: Vertical Channel Mount: For Trailers with 3-1/2″ Wide Vertical Channel, most use 5/8″ bolts or pins that are 4-1/2″ long for mounting to trailer. This option fits 3″ wide ID / 3-1/2″ wide OD vertical channel on front of trailer with 2″ center on center bolt pattern. (Need a Vertical Channel? Optional Part # SH-410-C Optional Weld on Vertical Channel Kit Available – Sold Separately). 4 Bolt Flat Plate Mount: For Trailers with Square Flat Plate Mount with 4-1/2″ square bolt pattern). For Trailers with 4 Bolt Flat Plate, The Size & Length of Bolts Needed Vary By Trailer. Generally 5/8″ diameter by 4″ long. (Does Not Include Trailer Mounting Bolts).
- Works with WD Hitches: This product WILL work with a weight-distribution hitch system.
- Simple Pivot Design: uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a down and back motion, much different than other air ride products on the market. Our design eliminates the need for slides, parallel linkages, rollers, shock absorbers, or multiple air bags common to other air hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker trailer tongue 20k air coupler absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- Adds Life To Your Trailer: Commonly used on end bumper and flatbed trailers. It adds life to your trailer. By reducing wear and tear on pickups driveline and frame as well as the frame of the trailer! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The air ride system with coupler allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Shock Dampening Action: The 21,000 lb Shocker trailer tongue mount air coupler effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection between your trailer and your receiver hitch.
- Provide Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker 21K air trailer tongue coupler absorbs the thumps and bumps.
Note: The main pivot bolt, or center pivot bolt, used in the Shocker Air Ride Bolt Tongue Mount is a custom made 1 inch diameter 1045 medium carbon steel bolt. Heat treated to prevent wear & has machined grease passage for easy lubrication. The yield strength of the 1″ pivot bolt exceeds the two 5/8″ bolts used to hold the typical ball coupler on the average vertical channel adapter.
Safety Notice: Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
Turn your trailer into an air ride trailer in minutes. Bolt on air ride with the Shocker air trailer tongue mount with demco auto latching coupler. Ideal air coupler to bumper pull race trailers and dump trailers. Upgrade to air ride towing with any trailer with an a-frame that has a vertical channel or 4 bolt flat mount. Bolts to your trailer a-frame. The heavy-duty Shocker Air trailer tongue mount with a auto latching cast HD coupler for a 2-5/16″ ball is made for heavy duty trailer a-frames. Features at 21,000 lb towing capacity with a premium demco ez latch coupler. Upgrade your trailer coupler with air ride technology. Instant air ride for your trailer. This air ride trailer tongue coupler is great for reducing trailer fatigue and made for trailers and pickups with stiff suspension. This trailer a-frame air ride coupler will smooth out your trailer towing experience. Plus is great if you have bumper hitch style trailer with an a-frame coupler mount. Great for tag . bumper pull trailers including end dump trailer, race trailers, stackers, cargo trailers, skid steer tilt trailers, equipment & flat bed trailer with 3″ vertical channel or 4 bolt flat plate on front on trailer tongue. The Shocker air trailer tongue coupler is attached to your trailer and ready for whatever truck is pulling it. Simple bolt on installation in minutes. Choose from the vertical channel or square plate mount (4-1/2″ bolt pattern and bolts into place). Shocker air provides the ultimate smooth ride. The Shocker Air is a miniature air suspension unit mounted between your truck and trailer. This shock absorbing trailer tongue mount coupler is a must have for easier, safer, smoother heavy-duty trailer towing and pulling.
The heavy duty air ride system is mounted above the trailer tongue for maximum ground clearance. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker trailer tongue coupler is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Tow capacity is limited by the lowest-rated component.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning