- Dual Cushion HD Hitch: Combined with a zinc plated quad cushioned draw bar mount with a 1″ hole for farm applications. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- Shocker Absorbing Design: Pivoting design with dual bump cushions absorbs the road shock & reduces the tendency to sway.
- Flip Around Design: 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise.
- 7 Adjustment Holes: 4″ of Rise to 4″ of drop. Great for pickups & UTV’s
- 20,000 lbs Capacity: Up to 20,000 lbs towing capacity.
- Max Black Textured Finish: Impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish of base frame.
- Great All Around Use: Works great on pickup trucks, vans, suvs, cuvs, minivans, RV’s & motorhomes.
- 2 Hitch Pin Holes in Shank: For more length adjustability and it also works with hitch mount tow flaps or Shocker hitch tow flaps.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Available and sold separately. Works with all our ball mount attachments; Combo, sway, clevis, drawbar, drop raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes complete adjustable Shocker Impact Max cushioned base frame with built-in bump cushions, adjustable cushion draw bar mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it’s important you read and follow the tongue & tow weight recommendations of the truck it is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating & the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND. Bolt-on 2″ Ball is 10,000 lbs GTW & 1,000 lbs TW / 2-5/16″ Ball is 20,000 lbs GTW & 2,000 lbs TW.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
This Shocker Impact Max double cushion hitch with cushioned drawbar mount is great around the farm or ranch. The cushioned draw bar hitch comes with 1″ hole for quick hookup on the farm and is designed for towing on the farm with various trailers and more for quick hook up (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). It cushions your towing experience with the dual bump cushion design absorbing the road shock creating a smooth tow and is great for on or off-road use. This HD dual cushion hitch is rated up to 20,000 lbs featuring 4″ or Rise to 4″ of drop. The 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity and 0 lbs tongue weight means it can handle to heaviest of loads. The Impact max comes with impact resistant super durable textured matte black powder coated finish on the base frame for long-lasting life and sleek finish. You can use the Black Impact adjustable drop cushioned hitch mount however you need to for tons of versatility with quick wagon or trailer hookup and disconnect. Works great on pickup trucks, utility vehicles, atv’s, utv’s and more. Ideal to use with pulling hay wagons, anhydrous tanks, farm wagons and a variety of quick pin type trailers around the farm or ranch. Shocker Impact cushioned draw bar hitch mount provides the ultimate in versatility and a smoother towing experience than a solid mount. The Shocker XRC mount has built in adjust-ability & maximum versatility with 7 adjustment holes for your all towing needs. This Shocker Impact Max cushioned drawbar mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Plus the shank has 2 holes for the pin for length adjustability as well as allowing it to work with hitch mounted mud flaps. Sway Bar combo mounts come fully zinc plated. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA
Tons of Attachments: The base frame works with all of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, pintle hook attachments, raised mounts and combo dual multi-ball mounts.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning