- Shift Lock Gooseneck coupler lock: Designed specifically for the Shift Lock gooseneck coupler to lock your gooseneck coupler to prevent trailer theft.
- Fits Silver Handle Shocker Gooseneck Couplers: Coupler lock fits all Shocker Hitch Shift Lock gooseneck coupler including 2-5/16″ & 3″ ball couplers. Shift lock features silver handle including the Shocker QuickAir 5th to Goose, Shocker 30K & 40K Gooseneck Couplers with Shift Lock Handles.
- Use While Hooked up or Parked: Can we used to lock gooseneck to your truck or used when your gooseneck trailer is unhooked.
- Protect Your Investment: Lock your trailer to your truck or you can lock your coupler to deter trailer theft when uncoupled.
- HD Construction: Built with high-strength stainless steel providing long-lasting, rust-free security for your trailer.
- Weatherproof Cap: Protects the keyhole from water, grime and dirt from getting into the locking mechanism to ensure years of use.
- Lock Dimensions: 1/4″ x 1-5/8″ span (Shocker Coupler Lock Dimensions Sheet)
- Lock Kit Includes: 1 stainless steel gooseneck coupler lock & 2 keyed alike keys.
- Made In the USA!
- The Shift Lock gooseneck coupler is featured on Shocker 9″ Gooseneck Extensions, Shocker Gooseneck Solid Stems, Shocker QuickAir 5th to Goose, & Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches.
- Only works with Shocker Gooseneck hitches with the Shift Lock coupler (has a silver handle)
Tow with ease of mind when using the Shocker Gooseneck Coupler lock kit. This goose lock kit is designed specifically for the silver handle Shocker Shift Lock gooseneck coupler. Fits both Shocker Hitch 2-5/16″ & 3″ gooseneck ball couplers with silver handle on shift lock coupler. The shocker hitch gooseneck coupler lock prevents someone from hooking up the coupler and stealing your trailer. You can lock your gooseneck trailer to your truck and also lock the gooseneck coupler when the trailer is not attached to your truck. This lock kit allows you to lock your trailer to your truck or you can lock your coupler to deter trailer theft when your trailer is uncoupled from your truck. Designed with a stainless steel construction this lock’s unique internal turn key locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. Protect your investment today with the Shocker Gooseneck Coupler Locking Kit Made in the USA for Shocker Hitch gooseneck hitches equipped with shift lock gooseneck couplers only.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning