- Safer Smoother Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer. Air Ride Technology: Built-in air ride system for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air spring bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System & Coupler. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The Air Ride System sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Gooseneck Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, bumps and damaging forces experienced when towing on rough roads & concrete highway with a typical hard connection.
- 30,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: Patented 30,000 lbs dual latching Shift Lock™ coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball.
- Fits 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard coupler extends 3″ forward from your factory coupler or choose 9″ extension coupler for short bed pickups).
- Patented Shift Lock™ Coupler: 30,000 lbs rated, patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
- Saves Fuel: Customers using the gooseneck air hitch report saving one mile or more per gallon.
- Custom Fit: Available for 100mm Round, 4″ Round, 100mm Square, 4″ Square & Crank style gooseneck stems.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in Air Ride System, replacement inner tube stem & 30,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball.
- Not Sure What You Need To Order? Order by Trailer Manufacture. Click this link to Find Your Gooseneck Surge Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg.
- Got a Short Bed Pickup? Check out our all new Gooseneck air hitch with 9″ extension.
Upgrade your gooseneck trailer, with a 30.000 lb gooseneck air hitch & coupler in minutes. Get safer, smoothing gooseneck trailer towing. The air ride Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch & coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck hitch ball is the ultimate in smooth gooseneck trailer towing to cushion your towing. This patented shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. The built in air ride system filters the road shock through the air spring bag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented exclusive 30,000 lbs Shift Lock™ gooseneck air coupler for 2-5/16″ hitch balls. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. Find Your Gooseneck Air Hitches by Trailer Mfg. Whether you are a occasionally tow or are doing hotshot trucking, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your hauling. This is the preferred gooseneck hitch for hotshot haulers. And considered the one best hot shot trucking accessories. Available for Gooseneck trailers with either round tube, square and crank handle style stems. The shock absorbing hitch for a gooseneck trailer is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, race haulers, livestock, toy haulers, tilt, horse trailers and more. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & coupler. Installs in minutes. Featuring 3 height adjustment holes & extends your hitch 3″ forward. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Jamestown, ND. If you have a short bed pickup, check out the 9″ offset air gooseneck coupler.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning