- Weld on Square Outer tube sleeve for gooseneck couplers
- Commonly used by Gooseneck trailer manufactures
- 3 Styles to Choose From: 4.5″ OD Sleeve to fit 4″ Square Gooseneck coupler with straight pin hole, 4.5″ OD Sleeve to to fit 4″ Square Gooseneck coupler with Top Crank or 5″ OD to fit 4.5″ Square Gooseneck coupler with straight pin hole.
- Fabricated from formed 1/4″ steel
- Precision tolerance to fit existing inner tube square gooseneck couplers
- 20″ Height
- Raw Steel
- Features four 3/4″ set bolts with jams nuts
- Looking a gooseneck coupler? Check out our Shocker Gooseneck Couplers.
The weld on outer tube stem for a gooseneck coupler is available in 4″ and pin hole, 4.5″ with pin hole or 4″ for a top crank. It is rated up to 40,000 lbs of gooseneck towing capacity and the stem gooseneck trailer manufactures use. It comes in raw steel and it designed to be weld onto the front of a gooseneck trailer. Gooseneck couplers with the inner tube stem are available and sold separately. These square out tube gooseneck coupler sleeves are fabricated from formed 1/4″ steel, precision tolerance to fit existing 4″ or 4.5″ gooseneck couplers with square inner tube stems. Top sleeve is capped to prevent water and debris accumulation. They are 20″ in height and include 3/4″ set screws and jam nuts.
Looking a gooseneck coupler? Check out our Shocker Gooseneck Couplers.