- Weld-on Square Outer tube sleeve for gooseneck couplers
- Commonly used by Gooseneck trailer manufactures
- 3 Styles to Choose From: 4.5″ OD Sleeve to fit 4″ Square Gooseneck coupler with straight pinhole, 4.5″ OD Sleeve to fit 4″ Square Gooseneck coupler with Top Crank or 5″ OD to fit 4.5″ Square Gooseneck coupler with straight pin hole.
- Fabricated from formed 1/4″ steel
- Precision tolerance to fit existing inner tube square gooseneck couplers
- 20″ Height
- Raw Steel
- Features four 3/4″ set bolts with jams nuts
- Looking for a gooseneck coupler? Check out our Shocker Gooseneck Couplers.
The weld on outer tube stem for a gooseneck coupler is available in 4″ and pin hole, 4.5″ with pin hole or 4″ for a top crank. It is rated up to 40,000 lbs of gooseneck towing capacity. This is a Heavy Duty neck that gooseneck trailer manufacturers often use. It comes in raw steel and the sleeve tube is designed to be welded onto the front of a gooseneck trailer. Inner tube solid & air ride gooseneck stem & couplers are available and sold separately. These square out tube gooseneck coupler sleeves are fabricated from formed 1/4″ steel, precision tolerance to fit existing 4″ or 4.5″ gooseneck couplers with square inner tube stems. Top sleeve is capped to prevent water and debris accumulation. They are 20″ in height and include 3/4″ set screws and jam nuts. Does not include coupler.
Looking for a gooseneck coupler? Check out our Shocker Gooseneck Couplers.