- Cushioning pintle hitch design for farm & contractor application trailer towing
- Cushioned adjustable pintle hook ball mount. Fits 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle rings
- 7″ of Adjustment with 1″ of rise to 5″ of drop
- 7 adjustment holes that can be flipped around more drop or rise
- Pintle hook is designed for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring
- 12,000 lbs towing capacity and a 1,200 lbs tongue weight
- Premium black powder coated finish of base frame and mount
- Comes with 2″ or 2-1/2″ shank. 2-1/2″ will fit 3″ receiver hitch tubes with adaptor (sold separately)
- Works with all our other ball mount adapters attachments; Combo ball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Includes adjustable Shocker XRC dual bump cushion base frame, pintle hook ball mount & 2 ball mount pins.
Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. How to measure receiver hitch tube size?
This adjustable, cushioning drop pintle hitch is great for farm and contractor applications. 7″ of adjustment. The all black Shocker XRC cushion pintle hook ball mount is designed to absorb road shock and cushion your trailer towing experience. This can be flipped around for more drop or rise. The dual bump cushion design pintle hitch is rated up to 12,000 lbs towing and 1,200 lbs tongue weight. Featuring a heavy-duty pintle hook to fit a 6″ OD x 3″ ID pintle ring. You get 1″ of rise to 5″ of drop. Plus the shocker pintle hook hitch is designed and made for a nice, tight fit with your pintle ring. This XRC cushioned pintle hitch ball mount attaches to your truck by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Choose 2″ or 2-1/2″. Use this adjustable pintle hitch ball mount however you need to for tons of versatility.
Tons of Attachments: We offer a wide variety of our ball mount attachments; standard mounts, drop ball mounts, clevis mounts, drawbar mounts, cushioned drawbar mounts, attachments, raised mounts and combo multi-ball mounts.
Safety Notice: The Shocker XRC pintle hitch ball mount with cushions is a heavy duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory receiver hitch weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the receiver hitch that is mounted on your tow vehicle and the trailer rating you are towing.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Pintle Hitch Fitment Video