- Adjustable Drawbar Hitch: with drawbar mount w/ 1″ hole for attachment. (This is NOT for use with hitch ball)
- Great for Around the Farm or Ranch: Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons.
- Flip Around Design: Versatile and flipped around more drop or rise.
- 8″ or 10″ of Adjustment: 4″ of drop & 4″ of rise. 2″ and 2-1/2″ have 8 holes and 3″ hitch has 10 holes.
- Adjustable Length: 2 hitch pin holes for length adjustment and it also allows for use with hitch mount towing mud flaps.
- 12,000 to 20,000 lb GTW: 12,000 lbs for 2″ hitch, 16,000 lbs GTW for 2-1/2″, and 20,000 lbs GTW for 3″.
- Premium Black Powder Coat: Impact Resistant premium black powder coated finish on base frame.
- Available for 3 Receiver Sizes: Choose either a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver hitch shank.
- 10+ Ball Mount Attachment Options: Works with all our other ball mount adaptors attachments; Pintle hooks, sway tab, combo multiball, clevis, cushioned drawbar, drawbar, drop ball mounts, raise ball mounts and more.
- Kit Includes a Shocker XR base frame with 8 or 10 holes, adjustable drawbar mount & 2 d-handle ball mount pins with clips.
- Safety Notice: The Shocker Hitch is a heavy-duty unit that in most cases exceeds factory towing weight capacities, therefore it is imperative that you always read and follow the tongue and towing weight recommendations of the truck that is mounted on, the trailer coupler rating and the ratings of the trailer you are towing. Manufactured by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
- What Size Receiver Hitch Do I Need? Not sure if you have a 2″, 2-1/2″ or 3″ receiver tube? Measure inside to inside. Check out our guide on How to measure receiver your hitch tube size.
- How Much Drop or Rise Do I Need? Check out our guide to find out how much drop or rise you need.
The Shocker XR Adjustable drawbar hitch mount with 1″ hole for farm applications. Featuring 4″ of rise to 4″ of drop. Up to 20,000 lbs tow rating capacity, depending on hitch size selected. The is a super versatile farm wagon hitch. The Drawbar has 1″ hole (This is NOT for use with hitch ball). Shocker XR drawbar hitch mount provides the ultimate in versatility for whatever height trailer you are hooking up to. The XR has built in adjust-ability & maximum versatility for your towing needs. This Shocker XR drawbar mount attaches by sliding into a standard receiver tube. Use this adjustable mount however you need to for tons of versatility. Works great on pickup trucks, utv’s and more. Ideal use is for hay wagons, anhydrous tanks and farm wagons. It also features two hitch pin holes for length adjustment, as well as making it compatible with hitch mount towing mud flaps & rock guards. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning