- 5th Wheel to Gooseneck Air Hitch Conversion Kit: Includes Replacement Gooseneck Pin Box & Shocker Gooseneck Air Hitch & Coupler. Patent #’s 11,370,257 B1 & D898,628.
- Smoother Safer Towing: Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & 5th wheel camper trailer. Our Air Ride Technology protects your truck, 5th wheel camper trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory 5th wheel box with a gooseneck pin box. Then the Gooseneck air hitch & coupler Installs in Minutes.
- Built in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride & towing experience. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
- Up to 24,000 lbs Tow & 6,000 lbs tongue weight: Available with 24k dual latching Shift Lock gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball.
- Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. Heavy loads, just add air. View our Shocker Quick Air PSI Air Pressure tuning video.
- The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing with your gooseneck.
- Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
- Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging, bumpers and damaging forces experienced when towing on rough roads or concrete highways with a typical hard connection when towing 5th wheel camper trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your camper up with a hard connection. .
- Improves Safety & Control: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and camper trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
- Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, customer’s report you may save as much as one mile or more miles per gallon.
- Adds Life To Your Vehicle & 5th Wheel Camper: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches.
- Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! Cushion hitch greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
- 2 Gooseneck Pin Box Option to Choose From: Choose Lippert 1621, 0719 OR Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560.
- Fits 2-5/16″ Gooseneck Hitch Balls: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Kit includes adjustment pin)
- Shift Lock™ Coupler: 24,000 lbs rated, Patented gooseneck coupler. The only gooseneck coupler that captures ball on both sides. At a glance, you can see if the coupler is locked on the ball. Easy to use handle to hook up and disconnect the coupler from the ball.
- Includes complete Replacement Gooseneck pin box along with Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built in airbag, replacement inner tube stem with adjustment pin & 24,000 lb Shift Lock™ gooseneck coupler for 2-5/16″ ball. Does not include chains which can be ordered separately.
Air ride upgrade for 5th wheel camper trailers. Upgrade your 5th wheel camper with a gooseneck pin box and Shocker QuickAir™ gooseneck air hitch and coupler. This conversion kit comes complete with a heavy duty steel replacement gooseneck pin box along with a complete Shocker gooseneck air hitch with shift lock coupler for a 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball. Get smoother safer towing along with faster hookups and disconnects with the Shocker air QuickAir™ 5th wheel to gooseneck conversion kit. The built in airbag cushions your truck and camper and absorbs the road shock giving you a much nicer towing experience. Since it’s air ride, you can simply adjust the air pressure for when your camper is loaded or unloaded. Featuring up to 6,000 lbs tongue weight and 24,000 lbs grow trailer weight. The patented and additional Patented Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with shift lock coupler is the ultimate in gooseneck trailer towing for your rv camper. This shock absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing your 5th wheel rv camper trailer. The built in airbag absorbs the road shock and filters the bumps through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Featuring the patented revolutionary 24K Shift Lock™ Coupler for 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball. Whether you are a occasionally tow or are going camping all over the country, this 5th wheel to gooseneck system adds instant air ride to your towing. Gooseneck pin box available for these 5th wheel campers with Lippert 1621, 0719 or Rhino Box, as well as the Lippert 1716, 1116, 0115, FabEx 500, 503, 520, 530, 560. Choose with or without safety chain kit. A safety chains are require with gooseneck hitch towing.
- Note: This gooseneck hitch has a shorter stem then a normal gooseneck and is designed for to be used with the Shocker Replacement Gooseneck Box for 5th Wheel Campers only. This gooseneck air hitch cannot be used on a normal gooseneck trailer as the inner tube steel is too short for that application.
Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning