Custom Built to Order: Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
- Smoother safer towing. Improves your ride, reduces wear & tear on pickup & trailer.
- Gooseneck Air Hitch to King Pin: Designed for low-profile 5th wheel plates like on flatbed trucks. Not for use with camper 5th wheel plate.
- Easy Install: Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with Gooseneck Surge Air System with King Pin. Installs in Minutes.
- Absorbs Road Shock: Helps eliminate tugs, jerks & bumps felt when towing on rough roads or concrete highways.
- Air Ride Technology: Protects your truck, gooseneck trailer and the contents with a smoother, safer tow.
- 30,000 lbs Tow & 7,000 lbs tongue weight: With the ability to adjust air pressure for the best ride and load control. Heavy loads, just add air.
- Fits Low Profile 5th Wheel Plates: & has 3 height adjustment holes. (Standard King Pin extends 3″ forward from your factory King Pin)
- Built-in Airbag: This hitch directs the tow resistance through an airbag, producing a smooth ride. The cure for choppy, bouncy, buckled, rough & busted-up roads. No more booms, bangs and jerks when towing your gooseneck trailer
- Custom Fit: Available for 100mm Round, 4″ Round, 4″ Square, 4.5″ Square & Crank style gooseneck stems.
- Not sure what size round gooseneck stem you have? Check out our gooseneck stem selection guide.
- Includes complete Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch with built-in airbag, replacement inner tube stem & King Pin.
Round Tube Pin & Sizing Guide
Have a flatbed truck with a low 5th wheel plate and looking for a smoother ride? Upgrade your gooseneck trailer, with a 30.000 lb gooseneck air hitch that now is offered with a king pin design. This allows you to add instant air ride towing to your gooseneck trailer stem and pull it with your favorite truck and king pin coupler. The air ride Shocker Gooseneck Surge® air hitch to king pin conversion hitch is the ultimate in smooth trailer towing by adding a miniature air suspension system between your truck and trailer to cushion your towing. This patented shock-absorbing cushion hitch is the only air ride hitch to exclusively work in a forward and back motion, which is often times this is the biggest jerk you feel when towing a gooseneck trailer. The built in airbag filters the road shock through the airbag creating a smoother, safer towing experience for you, your pickup, your trailer & the contents. Upgrade your gooseneck trailer with the smooth towing solution. Whether you occasionally tow or are doing hotshot trucking, this gooseneck hitch adds instant air ride to your hauling. This is the preferred gooseneck hitch for hotshot haulers. And it is considered one of the greatest things to come to hotshot trucking. Available for Gooseneck trailers with either round tube, square and crank handle style stems. The shock absorbing hitch for a gooseneck trailer to king pin coupler is made for smooth and safe towing. Works great on gooseneck style end dumps, flatbed, race haulers, livestock, toy haulers, tilt, horse trailers and more. Completely replaces your factory gooseneck stem & coupler with the Gooseneck Surge Air system & king pin. Installs in minutes. Featuring 3 height adjustment holes & extends your hitch 3″ forward. Made by Shocker Hitch® USA in Arthur, ND.
Note: Only works with low profile 5th wheel plates like on a flatbed. Not for use with camper 5th wheel plate (it is too tall).
Adjustable for Tow Weight: The air bag sits behind your gooseneck hitch and out of the way. You will find the advantage of the Air Shocker is your ability to adjust air pressure for best ride and load control. View our Shocker PSI Air Pressure tuning guide.
Shock Dampening & Absorbing Action: Shocker air hitch effectively absorbs the jerking, tugging and damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection when towing trailers. There is no reason to beat yourself or your equipment up with a hard connection.
Air Ride Hitch Technology: Shocker Air is designed with a built-in air bag for a smoother towing experience. Just add air depending on the weight of your trailer and its’ contents. An air bag is simply the best cushion device on the planet.
Simple Pivot Design: Uses a rocker arm pivot design which produces a front and back motion, much different than other cushion hitches on the market. Our design eliminates the need for parallel linkages, shock absorbers, torsion arms and other over engineered gadgets.
Improves Safety: By giving you improved control of your tow vehicle and trailer. The Gooseneck surge air hitch system allows for better control of your pickup and the trailer it is towing.
Saves Money: By reducing trailer breakage on both the trailer and the trailer contents! The Shocker hitch absorbs the damaging forces experienced with a typical hard connection. This greatly reduces the chances of breaking welds and doing other long term damage to your equipment as well as the valuable cargo you have inside the truck and trailer.
Provides Comfort: With a smoother ride! Travel a lot on concrete highways? No more jarring every time you cross a section divider. Your Shocker air hitch absorbs the thumps, bumps and jerks you feel when towing your gooseneck trailer.
Saves Fuel: By using a gooseneck Surge Hitch, you may save as much as one mile per gallon. When we developed the Surge Hitch our intention was to give a smoother ride, period. We perfected that and never considered the other benefits. Customers using the Surge hitch started calling with reports of better fuel mileage. Claims of up to a mile per gallon are pretty normal.
Adds Life To Your Vehicle & Gooseneck: By reducing wear and tear on driveline and frame! Treat yourself, your equipment, and your passengers to a much smoother ride. You’ll never go back to the ‘old days’ of continual bumps, jerks, and vibrations. Join the list of satisfied customers that are using Shocker hitches. Order one today and get ready for your ultimate smooth towing experience the next time out.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning